Chapter 6 Dark Past Awakening

Liu's eyes became glossy and sad. "Piper, my family is dead, and Jeff he is the one who did it" I was shocked. His brother killed his family? Why would his brother do that? Did he attack Liu? Why is Liu still alive then? All these thoughts rushed to my head, but I couldn't get out the words in time before Liu continued with the story. "When I was just 12 my brother had a lot of issues going on, long story short on him is he went insane and killed our parents after he was released from the hospital for critical Injuries. He tried to kill me as well but failed, I ended up in the hospital and need stitches. Not long after I was adopted by a nice woman and man, but I had developed a serious case of depression and bipolar disorder. With this I had officially been Diagnosed with Multiple personality disorder, And Sully was just as bad if not worse than Jeff. He ended up killing my foster parents and granting me a one way ticket to the SCP foundation. They were able to get rid of Sully for me, but they still kept me and tried to do experiments on me. I ended up escaping during a SCP put the building in lockdown and horror, ever since I've been wondering the streets just trying to stay alive." I felt warm tears fall down my face at this story.

"Oh Liu.." I said putting my head on his shoulder. "Don't worry about me, that all made me stronger Piper. And if it didn't happen maybe I would have found love with you" love? Did Liu just say LOVE? I met my eyes with his, he couldn't possibly be serious. We sat in silence for a good 10 minutes. "Get to bed Piper, you have a big day tomorrow. Also you're going to school, you can help me with the work after." I nodded and laid down on the bed. Liu was amazing, truly a night in shining armor for me. I just hope I can be there for him as well.

Liu's POV:
I watched piper drift off to sleep, I scratched my head and got up from the bed, I needed to eat. I walked down the hall only to be stopped by my asshole of an older brother Jeff. "She's not gonna last two nights here Liu, you're wasting your breath, and what a shame, my little brother used to have better taste" I completely ignored Jeff and walked past him, I didn't feel like dealing with his stupidity tonight. I need to stay calm for Piper. I walked to the kitchen and saw EJ and Ben playing Rock Paper Scissors. I raised an eyebrow as Jane walked in. "They're fighting who gets the last piece of pie that Hoodie made, fucking morons" Jane said grabbing water from the fridge and throwing me one. "Yeah I figured it was some stupid bullshit like that" I said rolling my eyes. Jane looked at me with a smirk, now I know what you all might be thinking, does Jane like Liu or does Liu like Jane, and I hate to hurt the people who ship us hearts out there but, Jane is a hardcore lesbian and I'm straight and with Piper. Me and Jane just so happen to be really close thanks to our hatred for Jeff. It wa midnight so most of the pastas were up, I looked over to see a big smile on Janes face. "I see we found a girlfriend and someone to care about." Jane said with a hint of mockery. "I did" I said making a quick and clear answer. "Be careful Liu, don't trust Slender just yet." I nodded at Jane, I already knew this. He wasn't to be trusted AT ALL. Even his most loyal proxies are warry of slender. All I need to do is keep Piper safe, I HAVE to, she's the only innocent thing I've seen in this world in a long, long time. I just hope I'm making the right Decision with joining the team and moving her in here.

To be continued