i. extended summary

Giselle, a naive young woman, wants more than anything to find her true love and share True Love's Kiss. It just so happens that the man of her dreams finally appears as she falls right into his arms. 

However, after thinking this was her happy ending, she is unexpectedly exiled from her home by the evil Queen Narissa. Somehow she ends up in a world like no other where happy endings seemingly didn't exist.

For Brendon Urie, his life was average. Once he was the star of a band called Panic! At The Disco and had an amazing wife. Although, everything surely crumbled and he only had his recently orphaned niece, Mona, to look after. Nevertheless, he has high hopes and doesn't give up that easily, especially when he starts dating his ex-wife again.

But when Giselle wanders into his life, everything changes and Brendon gains a new perspective on the term 'Happily Ever After'.

This story is inspired by 'Enchanted', a film that came out in 2007. I loved this movie as a kid and inspired me so much. That inspiration has led me here. Literally came up with it when I was going to sleep and thought it could work out. If you haven't seen it then I suggest you do before reading the book, but you can read it blind if you wish.

The story itself takes place after the 'Pray For The Wicked' era but an alternate and slightly exaggerated, completely fictional future.

I hope you enjoy because there are a few differences here than in the film. 

WARNING: IF I SEE ANY MILK FIC JOKES HERE, I WILL DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. THAT STORY IS AN ABOMINATION AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CREATED.

- Alice ❤