Ep 24 - Careful [Ch.5]

•<>•<>•<>•
Naruto - Unknown Location

"Thank you Utakata-san, and sorry for asking so much of you!" Naruto bowed apologetically, hands clasped above his head.

Utakata let out a small laugh. "No worries, Naruto. Besides, with the few shinobi who finds me, I don't have much to do, so this was a nice change. I'm willing to do this for you, so there's no need to apologise."

Utakata leaned to his side, gingerly sitting on a rock right next to a large waterfall as he has this exchange with Naruto, who stood on the water. They had already had their conversation, a nice lengthy one, and were ready to depart.

Utakata gestured to himself. "Besides, the Rokubi, Saiken, seems to like you as well."

I'll be glad to work with you!

Damn straight. We're brothers.

Naruto sniggered somewhat apologetically towards Utakata before smiling nervously and rubbing the back of his neck. "You've just done so much already for a complete stranger. I feel indebted to you."

Naruto reached into his kunai pouch and pulled out a scroll decorated with a simple bi (び) printed on the scroll. "And all this contact info is gonna be so useful! I'm not sure I can thank you enough!"

Utakata waved him off. "What comes from boredom, I guess. I enjoy your company." He gingerly stood up on the stone he sat on. "Well, I've got to be going now, Naruto."

Utakata gave Naruro a long, thoughtful look. "I'm interested in seeing this dream of yours play out." He turned away. "So bring all of is together and make it come true."

Naruto nodded, "I will. Promise."

Naruto waved Utakata off as the Rokubi blew himself a bubble and started floating away, before Naruto himself disappeared after his fellow jinchuriki disappeared into the distance, over the waterfall they had met at.

With two statues towering over on either side of that waterfall.

•<>•<>•<>•
Konoha

Naruto landed next to his bed as he was staring at the scrolls contents that Utakata had given him. Apparently, Utakata had already successfully contacted two of the four jinchuriki listed. Naruto studied the paper, committing what he saw to memory.

Karatachi Yagura - Three Tails
Fourth Mizukage of Kirigakure

Much information on him is unknown, but had become the Mizukage at the age of 14, He is currently 17 years of age, and the leader of the hidden mist village where I had come from.

Killer B - Eight Tails
Adopted brother of the Fourth Raikage

He became the jinchuuriki of the eight tails at a young age, born on May 15. He is around 34 years old as of this moment. located in Kumogakure.

Yugito Nii - Two tails

Jounin of Kumogakure, apparently became the jinchuuriki of the two tails at the age of two. Has full control over the two tails, like Killer B.