Ep 9 - Change [Ch. 2]

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Konohagakure

Sauske's pov

I sat next to the classroom window and stared out into the sky. I was thinking about the genin exams I had taken yesterday. I knew I did well on the test... but there's Naruto.

The Naruto from before disappeared. He's no longer how he used to be.

He isn't as annoying as he used to be.

He's always look at me when he walks into the classroom, and I always look him in the eye. I see some sort of connection to him... his skill has improved.

We would make a great team if we are placed into the same team together.

It's weird... how I can think of comradery with Naruto of all people.

I smirked.

We'd make good friends.

Nobody's pov

Naruto walked in to the classroom with a slightly slumped back. The genin exams had been yesterday and Naruto was sure he'd pass. He looked up to see Sauske Uchiha looking at him. Itachi's brother. He thought.

Naruto rather liked Sauske. He was silent and had a clear purpose in life. His skill was uncanny and seemed to connect with what Naruto went through.

He nodded slightly at Sauske's direction and Sauske let out a small wave.

Naruto walked past many desks with squealing fangirls, pushing his way past to Sauske.

"Hey, is this spot open?" Naruto asked.

Naruto's eyes closed halfway, as if he was still half asleep. His hands were in his pockets. You could say that he looked emo in a way.

Sauske nodded. "Yeah it is."

Naruto sat down and put his head in his hands, leaning on the table.

There were more fangirl screaming with whispers.

"OMG Sauske's so cool! "

"Naruto looks really cool too!"

"I can't take it! Both of them being in the same place is gonna kill me!"

"They're so cool! "

"I want both of them! "

"Please Sauske-kun look at me! "

"I worship the two of them! "

"They're both so hot! "

The girls kept fangirling and squealing, scrambling over each other trying to get a look.

Naruto felt angry at this outburst. He hated how they kept fawning over him and Sauske. Why was I only wanted by the girls when I changed my appearance a little? All I did was wake up a little early and wear darker clothes.