Party Time Part 1

Okay guys well I hope that you enjoy this chapter.

(Bella's P.O.V )
OMG! What the hell are all these people doing here, wait it is my birthday. That is probably why Alice didn't come shopping, it all makes sense. "WOW, is all of this for me?" I asked "Well, you know, we did some of it for the toilet. Of course, you idiot!" Emmett yelled. If I could blush, I would be scarlet right know.
I was still a little taken back when Jessica came running up to me and hugged me. Wow, she looks terrible. "Jess, hi!" I said "Bella, wow you look great like you’re 18. Anyway, have you heard Mike has disappeared?" she asked, all I did was nod my head. I looked round and Emmett was standing at the D.J stand. This can't be good.
I looked around to see who had turned up and there were all my old human friends like Angel. There were also the pack and quite frankly with green contact lenses was Jane Voltori. I walked over to Jane and she smiled at me "Hiya Bella, I know that we have never been on good terms but I want all that to change. Will you be my friend and help me get away from the Voltori?" she pleaded. I was in shock. Jane loved the Voltori, I knew exactly what she was thinking and really, she had already left.
"Jane, of course, but you should just tell me you had already left!" I told her. She had a puzzled look on her face. "I'll tell you later, but now take your things in the forest up into a guest room!" I told her, she nodded and ran. I was looking for Edward when I saw Alice talking to Taylor Swift and the Black eyed peas. I ignored that for a bit and went to Edward. He was with Carlise on the sofa.
I pulled my shield down and told Ed what had happened between me and Jane. He was shocked as he didn't know she was here. "Okay Carlise, Jane wants to go on our diet and is it okay if she moves in as we already have a close friendship?" I asked. Carlise nodded and went to inform the family. I was going to go and see what was on the gift table when Alice stopped me and said it was for when everyone had gone. I got up and went to Ness and we went on the dance floor and looked amazing.

So guys what did yuo think and don't worry it's split into 2 chappys as I dint know weather I would do a long one.