Second Day At School, And A Broken Arm?

Hi guy's I'm glad you like my story I know at the begging it was boring but by the looks of things you like now you guys rock.  If you have any idea's I will happily try put them somewhere in future chapters.

(Renesmee’s P.O.V)

Today was my second day of school and I was dreading Maths and Science. I had Math in 2nd period with Aunt Rose and Science 5th period with Uncle Jazz; I think I might be better in 5th period because Jazz can calm me down. But with Rose, she will stick up for me better.

I am now getting ready for school. Alice had laid out Pink Graded Skinny Jeans, a Black Tube Top with Pink and Yellow Stars, Black Pumps and a Pink glitter headband. I also put on my Pink denim jacket that has crystals studded everywhere.

I rode to school with Mom and Dad in Dad’s Volvo, and when we got to school, just like yesterday, we got loads of stares. We girls got lots of wolf whistles too. I headed to my first class which is Mr. Riley and his Geography class with Aunt Alice. The class was really boring and by the look of Ali’s face, she would be asleep if she were human.

We were desperate to leave the class so when the bell rang, we rushed out and Rosie was waiting for me so we can go to Math. I was dreading Math because yes, I sat next to Rose but I was also next to Tiffany and I never wanted to be near her at all. She always send me mean notes and last time, I was about to flip when the bell rang for 3rd period.

As we got to Math, I saw Tiffany sitting there and when she saw me, she had an evil glint in her eye. Rose and I walked to the back of the class and took our seats. As soon as I took my seat, there was a note passed to me. It read: You’re a pathetic slut with no personality whatsoever. You are only getting attention because you are rich but very ugly! All my hate, Tiffany White. I let out a small growl and Rose gave me a small hug. Then, when she read the note, she growled as well.

About 10 minutes after, the last note got another one saying: You’re a fat bitch who should be rotting in hell and living in a grave. I flipped at that and went to whack her, she just smiled and we had a fight. I pulled and pushed her but she slapped and kicked me. I fell to the floor but soon got up. My arm ached and hurt all over but I didn’t give in. She then grabbed my bad arm and started twisting it.

I screamed in pain and booted her in the ankle, the teacher had been yelling for 5 minutes for us to stop but when we didn’t, she went to fetch Mr. Kingly, the Principal of Folks High. By the time the principal came in, she had punched and kicked my bad arm with her heels. We had stopped because of my arm and her ankle. I can easily say that my arm is broken in about 3-6 places and her ankle is just badly bruised.

In walked the principal and he looked mad. Rose was comforting me and refused to leave my side. Rose, Tiffany, and I were lead to the principal’s office where we were questioned. Tiffany was suspended for 2 weeks when Mr. Kingly saw the note she had been sending me and I was simply sent to the hospital to Grandpa.

So guys what do you think I know it might not be what you expected but I thought it would be more exciting please vote comment and fan me please. I love ya guys please keep reading. Also I won’t be updating much next week as I am goings to summer school for a week.