Back to school.

Okay I am sorry I haven’t update in a bit (okay it’s been about 2 or 3 days) but any way I really want to update because I won't be updating half as much since I'm starting back to school in two days.

(Alice’s P.O.V)

Okay, today, Ness is going back to school and it is a Thursday so I will be doing Fashion club today. YAY! I went into Renesmee’s room and she was still asleep so I went into her closet and picked an outfit.  I chose this lovely pink tank top and black skinny’s and pink flats. Her arm is still in a cast because it was badly broken.

I went over to her and woke her up. She was grumbling but opened her eyes and slapped me. She is so like her mother. I heard Edward chuckle, I bet Bella would too, if she knew why. Ness saw the clothes I had laid out and she did smile, I told Esme that Ness was up and she began preparing her breakfast.

Ness went downstairs when Esme called her for breakfast and I followed. There, on the table, was bacon, egg, and beans with sausage as a treat. GROSS, how could she even eat that? It was beyond me but I put that thought behind and mentally did Ness’s hair. At last, Ness was finished eating so I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to my Hair & Make-up room.

I put Ness’s hair up in a ponytail with a strand dangling down her cheek on each side, and I left one of the strands as it was but I made the other one into a cute plait and she looked gorgeous. I applied very little make-up on Ness as she didn’t want or need it. When she was done, she loved what I had done and went to go show Seth.

We split into two cars, Edward, Bella, Seth and Ness in one car and me, Jasper, Emmett and Rose in the other. We took Edward’s Volvo and Emmett’s Jeep.

We got to school and about 4 boys came up to Ness asking if she was okay. She said yes and then went to her first class. My classes were really boring so I won’t go into detail apart from that in my first class with Emmett was Tiffany’s cousin and she looked quite pissed off.

At lunch, we up met up and sat at our regular table and when Ness came, her cast was covered in signatures. It’s like she’s the new person everyone loves. Which is good, but if people came to ours, they might figure out we were even stranger. The rest of the day was a drag but things were better at the end of the day when I went to fashion.

I got to class and the teacher wasn’t there yet, which was quite unusual since Miss Morgan was always in her class. She came in about 30 seconds later and in her arms, she had a huge stack of fabric and loads of things for making clothes and accessories.

“Okay class, today we will be starting our fashion line so if you want, you can work in groups or pairs, or just on your own.” Miss Morgan told us.

I had decided to work on my own because this fashion line will be called Hot and Stylish, by A. Cullen. I was going to do it for boys and girls, but mainly girls. I started by getting some denim so I decorated them and they looked fab. I had made three more items before the end of the session.

I got home and everyone was quiet, but there were faint noises from Edward’s room. They were having one of their decisions about nothing that lead to them having alone time.

“Bella, I love you will all my un-beating heart and I know being in a full house isn’t the best place for this, but Bella, will you do the honor of marrying me… again?” Edward asked Bella.

“Edward, I love you for now and for always, of course I’ll marry you!” Bella replied.

We all ran in their bedroom and gave them a hug. Ness was really excited but then, she frowned and everyone asked her what was up.

“It’s just that there are 2 weddings now and one of them is tomorrow, did you forget? Tomorrow is Jacob’s wedding!” She told us. She looked sad but also slightly annoyed.

“Don’t worry, honey, it will be fine,” Bella told her.

Okay guys what do you think of this chapter and as you may of guessed the next chapter will be about Jacobs wedding so please fan us and vote and comment.