Prologue

Hi everyone this book takes place 6 years after breaking dawn this is my first book and feel free to leave comments, but no hate please

Copyright to JazzyWriterxxx ©

(Bella P.O.V)

6 years it's been.

6 years since our fight with the Volturi and all is peaceful I guess. I have my husband Edward Cullen and together we have a wonderful daughter, Renesmee, who is 6 but looks like she is 14, it's sad she grows up so fast, but we know she will stay alive forever.

We now live in Alaska with our cousins, the Denali Clan. Jacob is my best friend still and he is still a shape shifter.

I'm getting sick of Tanya a bit, but other than that living with the Denali has be great. She still hasn't gotten over the fact that Edward doesn't love her; she understands it's wrong but she just wants a mate and until she gets one she will be pining over Edward. I do hope she finds a mate soon though for Gods sake.

Soon the Cullen's Jacob and I are moving back to Forks Washington DC.

It's not sunny most of the time in Forks which means we can leave the house. Alice is making us pack up our things because we are officially moving in 3 days. I can't wait. It means I'll be able to see my dad Charlie. He loves Renesmee but hasn't seen her in ages as he has work and can't visit us.

He's gotten used to the idea that we're different to everyone else and that we don't appear to age. Him and Sue are still happily married and that's great I love Sue and so does Renesmee 

"Bella, come downstairs. You, Rose and I are going shopping for new clothes!" Alice's voice came up the stairs towards me, I hated shopping and Alice knew it.

"Alice I am not going shopping for new clothes just for Forks," Smiling my favorite crooked grin, Edward chuckled at my response. Then all of a sudden, Alice burst through my bedroom doors looking very annoyed. I guess I am going shopping afterall

"Isabella Marie Cullen, get your ass downstairs and get ready to shop!" She yelled, clearly annoyed. My only way out was Edward.

"Edward, help me please," I begged, hoping for the best.

"Sorry honey, but you can't win this battle," Edward told me. So I gave in and went shopping with Alice. It was not what I classified as fun.

But obviously she wanted to play Bella Barbie on me before we left. She combed my hair so many times I lost count of it. Bella Barbie gets really boring I'm sick of it completely. Alice says that the make-up helps us seem older but it doesn't, that's complete bullshit and the whole house knows it. She just wants people to play Barbie with. Slowly, I let down my shield and thought 'help me please' to Edward.

I heard him chuckle lightly to himself, so I'm guessing he's not going to help. It's now time to get all dressed up even though she can look into the future and tell me what I will be wearing she decides to try everything on me instead. It took 12 outfits for Alice to decide on what I am going to wear. I am wearing a sky blue strapless top, black skinny jeans and dark blue pumps; it's nice but not worth all the pain I was put through.

"You look amazing Bella! "Alice exclaimed. Now we are all ready, so we can go shopping. I so hate Alice at times, she is always shopping for something, weather she needs it or not.

"Bella, come on we are leaving now." Me, Alice and Rose are all ready, so off we went, Alice turned on the radio and the first song that came on was 'I'm sexy and I know it' by LMFAO.

"Good job Emmett isn't here, otherwise we would be getting shoved off the set and he would be jumping like a loon!" Rose laughed. One thing i am going to buy is a IPod, then I can listen to my own music and not everyone else's.

"Isn't it just, oh well, we have some shopping to prepare for," Alice reminded us. It wasn't helping me but I moaned anyway. We arrived at the mall two minutes later and Alice being Alice, handed me and Rose a shopping list each a meter long of what clothes we need to get.

"Do we really need the list?" I asked. It didn't seem relevant at all if I was honest.

"Yes we do. We will all meet back here in 2 hours and Bella, no ignoring the list. You will get everything on there or else! You can also get things that aren't on the list as long as you can get something to go with it," Alice was rambling. As she said the last bit, she stared over at me. So we all went our separate ways.

'Summer Girl' was first shop I went in, where I needed to get at least 5 summer dresses, 5 skirts, 15 t-shirts, 5 pairs of sandals and 7 pairs of shorts. I found a cute t-shirt that was a pretty purple colour that said Summer Girl Looking for Fun in gold lettering. Just at that point, I received a text from Alice saying 'Great choice keep up the brill shopping... well for you'.

I carried on looking for t-shirts and I came across 14 more that looked amazing. There were 5 blue ones all different shades, a bright red one, a sunny yellow one, 3 more purple ones also all different shades and 4 graded t-shirts. Once got my t-shirts, I went to find the next thing on my lists, which were the dresses.

First, I found a black summer dress with pink and blue flowers on, and a red dress that is sparkly around the edges and has purple patterns around the bottom of the dress and on the sleeve. I looked through 2 more racks of dresses and found 3 more dresses I love, there was a sky blue one, a Silver one and a green one.

I got my sandals and they had real gems on and everything else and went to pay, it came to $350, 123, 50 because my shoes had at least two Gems on them. I went into the Denim shop for jeans and denim jackets for me and Nessie. I got Nessi a black denim jacket with pink butterflies and sequins, a red denim jacket with purple flowers and a pink jacket with silver crystals. Then for me, I got 3 black denim jackets with different patterns.

I also got 2 pairs of black skinny jeans for me and Nessi and 2 pairs of blue skinny jeans for me and Nessi! Altogether it came to $550.25. I really think Alice just wants to spend all her money. I finished the rest of my shopping in an hour, and went to Apple store. I got to the IPods and decided i didn't want the one with games, so I got a Red IPod Nano.

I paid for it then head to where I needed to meet Rose and Alice. I was 2 minutes early and I know Alice won't be early so I just had to wait. I had 7 bags I needed to carry, so I guess Alice and Rose will have about 11. Here they come now, bang on time with 13 bags each. GOD, they are shopping machines.

Just as they came up, my phone rang. It was Edward,

"Hello Edward," I said into my phone.

"Bella, come home. NOW. Nessi has just come in crying with that mutt following behind looking clueless!" Edward practically yelled.

"Okay. I'm on my way," I told him then hung up. Being vampires, Rose and Alice heard what was said. We got in the car and drove home as fast as we could so I could see my baby girl.

JazzyWriterxxx