At Home

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed that last chapter, sorry for the mistake I wrote on the cake but I’ve changed it now and thank you to all my fans (which is about 7) but and readers (I don't know how many) this the first book I had posted on Wattpad and I'm glad you like it I love you all and plz keep reading!!

(Edward’s P.O.V)

We had just got home from the after school activities, and I must say from everyone’s thoughts that they all liked it. I guess we have Ness to thank for that. I have seen Ness’s cake and for human food it looked very delicious.

Bella said she had a good time at Art and Alice just won’t shut up about her fashion thing, which is every day after school except Wednesdays.

Esme made Seth and Ness Cheese Burgers and Fries for tea and on Emmett’s demand, we watched South Park. This was one of my favourite episodes where it stars Paris Hilton, this is a new episode but it rocks. Paris Hilton opens a new shop called stupid spoiled whore, then all the girls try and be like her. And Paris wants butters as a pet because her others kill themselves.

Ness and Seth had finished their tea and Ness’s cake, and went upstairs to do homework. Alice, Emmett and Carlisle went hunting. Bella and Rose had some bonding time by going shopping. Yes I know, Bella Shopping but she doesn’t moan as much anymore. It’s Bella’s birthday in a week so when she comes back, I’m going to go and get her a brill present and Ness is coming to.

I went upstairs to my piano and made a birthday song for Bella. I got the melody and it should be perfect once I’ve done the lyrics. The Denali clan is coming up for Bella’s birthday, I hope Tanya behaves. I was just thinking about my Bella when I got the perfect song lyrics.

Since I met you, I knew straight away

you were the one for me.

Sometimes I led you astray,

But I knew that you loved me.

Time away from you

is nothing I can do.

Nothing will come between us

because I only love you

If you die I will die

Bella my love

You are my whole world

And you came from up above.

I love you Bella x

I hope she likes it and Alice better not tell her, spending time with Bella was my life and I hope she knows that. It was around 6 pm now and Rose and Bella should be back in about 5 minutes. As if on cue, a car pulled up into the garage and I quickly put the song lyrics in my back pockets so Bells didn’t see.

Bella walked in with about 4 bags and Rose had 10, she was almost as bad as Alice but no one could beat her. Now that they were back, Ness and I went shopping for Bella. We got in my Volvo and sped towards the mall. I wanted to get Bella a lovely white gold 21 carat watch that will have ’for always and forever love, your Edward’ on the back and is studded with crystals, emeralds, rubies and sapphires. Altogether, it costs $250.725.

Ness decided to get her a 31 carat gold charm bracelets with 3 charms, then, she picked a silver cherry with a red ruby in the middle, a pile of 6 colourful books with silver crystals on each book and a bow with a green emerald in the middle and on the back, it said ‘mum’. That cost $275.550. I got a charm for Bella’s bracelet, it is a gold heart with a blue sapphire in the middle that says I <3 U on the back.

So what do you think sorry the song is dodge I didn't know what to do Please coment vote and fan i luve u guy xoxo