Epilouge

As I am deleteing Midnight Moon, Here is the Epilouge I promised you guys this chapter I am dedicating to Volleyballstar11 for so many reasons, she is a excellent person and I'm so glad she is my fan/wattpad friend. Volleyball if your reading this thank you so much your the person who has kept me writing! OMG FINDING MY CAST IS SO HARD!!!

*When Mason is 19*

(Mason's P.O.V)

"Le! Jennifer and Max are crying for you I don't know what to do!" I yelled up the stairs to her. Jennifer and Max are twins, Mine and Leah's twins. We got married 4 years ago, It was a small close vampire/wolf/family wedding. Then 5 months ago Leah gave birth to our little angel. Jennifer Rose Cullen and Max Charlie Cullen, they have a older borther and sister who arn't twin as well, Naomi Sue Cullen who's 3 and Aaron Anothony Cullen who's 2. All of our family has been really suportive, Nessie and Seth also have a beatuiful family. They have been married for 12 years now I think. They also have a beautiful Family. There Lily Alice Clearwater she's 9, Adam Mason Clearwater he's 8, Thomas Jack Clearwater he's 6 and then finally there Jasmine Emily Clerwater she's 3 and really adorable, also Ness is 6 months pregenant with her next daughter!

"Okay I'll be down in a minute sweety!" She yelled. I placed the twins in there little bouncy chairs and walked over to where Naomi was playing with her barbies and she gave me a hug.

"Daddy my barbies shwopping!" She said to me, she was really smart but she sometimes has problems saying some words and they end up having a w in there.

"Really sweety, thats amazing, how about when Mommy comes down I will ask if me and you can go shopping yeah?" I asked her and she nodded her head up and down eagerly.

"Is Aaawon coming with us?" She asked me. I looked over at Aaron he was watching Winne The Pooh not paying attention to us.

"Why don't you go ask him!" I said she mumbled okay and ran to Aaron.

"Aawon do you want to come shwopping with me and Daddy?" She asked him, looking like a angel in the process.

"Yes plwease Niomy!" He really can't say Naomi, its so adorable. I walked over there and told Aaron what I told Naomi about asking Leah first. Just as I had finished talking to them, Leah walked through the door.

"I heard what you said to the kids and yeah take them shopping, here's $30 can you get the twins some baby food and milk, then anything else?" She asked me.

"Of course sweetie!" I told her, I kissed her on the cheek then walked into the hallway to get the kids coat. I helped them put it on and gave them a lovely group hug. Keys to car was hanging on the hook where I had left them, I swiftly picked them up and holding the kids hand I walked them to the door.

Lea came up to us and she gave both kids a kiss on there forehead and she came to me. We kissed for a minute and I still felt the spark I felt on my 1st birthday.

"Aaron, Naomi are you going to be good for daddy?" Lea asked.

"Yws mommy!" Aaron responded fastest.

"Yes Mama!" Naomi said. They both gave Leah one last hug and we walked out to our car. It was a 7 seater pale blue audi. I help the kids strap in and they got comfy. I casually walked round to my side of the car and we soon set of Seattle Mall. It was a lovely day, the sun was hiding behind the clouds but it was warm.

We soon pulled up into the parking lot, I walked round to my angels and there faces lit up, like they always do when they are in the mall.

"Dadda pleawse can I have a mwilkshakey?" Aaron asked, he always asked for one, by now he should know he is aloud them!