Part 10: Rainbow Blast

Warning: Mature content, boys love.

It just happened.

After Jinyoung closed the door of his flat, he was surprised when a pair of strong hands pulled him to a warm embrace.

Jinyoung's heart beating fast, Jaebeom's face was so close to his. Jinyoung knew he shouldn't do this, Jaebeom was his client. It's against the conpany's policy.

But those lips were so tempting, Jinyoung couldn't resist. Jinyoung could hear Jaebeom's breath, it was deep. He could smell alcohol from the older man's breath, or was it Jinyoung's? Then there's another scent, something like vanila. The scent pulling him closer, Jinyoung wanted to drown and rolling into the sweet scent of Jaebeom's body.

Once again Jinyoung was sucked into those purple lenses. And he was drawn even closer.

At first it was just a peck on his lips. Nice and sweet. It didn't take long before it turned into a deep passionate kiss, Jinyoung sucked Jaebeom's lips deep, and so did Jaebeom. Jaebeom began to explore Jinyoung's neck, sucking the skin, biting softly it sent lustful sensation to Jinyoung's brain.

"Aah...", a groan of pleasure escaped Jinyoung's lips, making the older man to be more aggressive.

In no time, both Jaebeom and Jinyoung had lost their shirts, Jaebeom led him to the couch, where he continued to play with Jinyoung's pink nipple.

Jinyoung could only moaned in pleasure, the older man knew exactly how to turn him on. Jaebeom teased Jinyoung, rubbed his thighs to Jinyoung's crotch. Jinyoung shivered, he sensed something was awaken inside of him.

However, Jinyoung became a bit conscious when Jaebeom slowly opened the button of Jinyoung's trousers. The younger man held Jaebeom's hand, he looked at the producer's eyes pleading.

Jaebeom smiled, he stopped unbottoning Jinyoung's trousers, but he took off his jeans instead.

Im Jaebeom, the cold hearted producer was standing in front of Jinyoung, stark naked. This was the first time Jinyoung saw a colorful body standing in front of him. Jinyoung could see the skin that was pale yellow, the pink nipples, and Jaebeom's junior that had slightly darker tone. Jinyoung
gasped, it's the first time he ever witnessed a body this beautiful. It wasn't chubby, it wasn't too skinny, it was perfect like a sculpture. Jinyoung could stare at the beautiful figure forever. Jaebeom 's red lips created a beatutiful crease when he smiled. He leaned to Jinyoung once again, and this time the younger didn't have the power to resist.

"Trust me, Jinyoungie", the older man whispered.
Jinyoung succumbed to that soft voice of Im Jaebeom. He let the older guy took his trousers off, Jinyoung couldn't help but felt embarrased. Jinyoung could feel his skin touching Jaebeom's it was so smooth, it was so right.

"Bad boy", Jaebeom whispered when he carressed Jinyoung's hard cock.

Jinyoung let Jaebeom took the lead, he let go of soft moans when the older guy started to move his tongue closer to his crotch. Jaebeom licked Jinyoung's junior softly, Jinyoung closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of colorful waves sent to his brain within every moves.

"Aah, Hyuuung", Jinyoung whimpered when Jaebeom penetrated Jinyoung's hole with his finger. It was both painful and full of pleasure.

"Call my name, Jinyoungie", the older man ordered.

"I..Im Jae..Beom...", Jinyoung panting when the older started to thrust his hole with his finger, one hand reaching to Jinyoung's nipple, gave it a small twist, making the already hard nipple became even harder.

"I.. want... you..", Jinyoung still panting.

"Say that again, Jinyoungie", the older man smirked.