Your heart almost pops right out of your chest when your knuckles hit the door and it immediately swings open, your eyes looking up and meeting Park Jimin's.

"Oh- Hyung! Your baby sitter is here!"

That's-

I-

Park-

THAT IS PARK JIMIN!

"Ah...you must be a fan?"

Oh shit.

I'm looking at him weird aren't I.

"I-I! I was just shocked when you opened the door! That's all!"

"Y/N? Come on in, get out of the way Chim."

Jimin pouts and moves to the side as you sheepishly enter the apartment, the warm, cozy environment bringing you a slight bit of comfort.

Wow...

It looks nice in here...

There isn't much furniture..

"Y/N...welcome...Maki is taking a nap I'm getting her up in about ten minutes...make yourself at home."

Maki?

Japanese?

"So...her...her name is Maki?"

Yoongi slightly blushes and turns to you, his eyes swirling with slight hurt and sadness.

"Ah...well it's actually Makaira...but I like to call her Maki for short.."

"That's a pretty name.."

You feel your soul almost jump clean out of your body when Jimin sits directly beside you, his eyesmile sending you into a fit.

Oh what Armys would do to be me right now.

"So...your name is Y/N?"

"Y-Yes... Y/N Y/L/N..."

"That's a nice name...say...for someone from the fourth district...I expected someone....a little more..."

"Rough?"

Jimin's cheeks flush red at your blurted response as he nods, his dangled silver earrings shifting back and forth.

"Y-Yeah..."

"I didn't originally live there...I hit a bit of a financial struggle and moved there for the time being...I hope to get myself somewhere to live in the second district."

"Hey go big or go home that's what I always say. Alright Hyung! I'm going to take off, I'm meeting the others at the studio."

"Alright Chim, I'll see you later."

"Nice to meet you Y/N."

"N-Nice to meet you too!"

You let out a deep sigh of relief when Jimin leaves, your heartrate finally able to go down to only light chaos.

"Alright...um...here she is.."

Yoongi's voice is almost small and shy as he walks into the living room with a baby latched onto his sweatshirt, her cheek smushed against it sleepily.

Oh my god....

She's...

So beautiful...

Your heart practically melts when Maki's eyes lift up and meet your gaze, the tender brown orbs staring at you with wonder and curiosity.

"Maki, this is Y/N."

"U-um...h-h-hello...Maki..."

You raise your hand and tenderly wave to the baby as she stares at you with extreme confusion, her black eyebrows furrowing together.

Oh no.

She doesn't like me.

Hurry, the bear!

"I um...I brought you a teddy bear..."

You reach into your purse and tug out the pink teddy bear, your hands obviously shaking when the bear practically vibrates.

Oh no.

She doesn't like it.

She doesn't like me.

Out of all the people I've met in my life I've never felt as judged as I do right now!

And she's a baby for crying out loud!

"Look Maki, she brought you a present."

You watch the baby lean her head back and look up at her father, her tiny voice almost causing tears to well in your eyes.

"Pa.."

Can someone....

Already love a child...

Even though they just met them?...

(A/N): Awkward Chapter? Story development? The world may never know