Dance Teacher ep. 23

Y/n's pov

Today's the day. That I leave my boyfriend and his friends.

Jungkook: "Y/n-ah! I don't want you to go!"

Jungkook pouted, dragging my luggage with him. I smiled softly at his pout, caressing his hair with my hand.

Namjoon: "We're all going to miss you."

Y/n: "Guys... Stop... You're going to make me cry."

I sniffled, feeling my boyfriend cradling me in his arms.

Hoseok: "What time does your flight start?"

I checked the time on my phone.

Y/n: "7."

It was early in the morning, I know. But, my parents are expecting me to come back home during the afternoon so, I couldn't disappoint them. Hoseok and the others looked at me sadly, tears almost welling in their eyes.

Yoongi: "We'll visit you, y/n."

Jimin: "Make sure you come back to visit us too!"

I couldn't hold back anymore, it breaks my heart to keep this a secret from them.

Y/n: "Guys... I have to tell you something."

I fiddled with my bags and my luggage, looking at the gate of where I would be entering my plane.

Hoseok: "What is it babe? Tell us."

I started to tear up, my vision slowly getting blurry.

Y/n: "I... won't be able to visit you guys."

All of them looked at me in shock.

Jin: "What do you mean?"

I sighed.

Y/n: "Once I get home, my parents are immediately driving me to a military academy."

I looked down in embarrassment, hearing them gasp in unison.

Taehyung: "Wait, really?!"

Hoseok: "Babe, why didn't you tell us this sooner?"

Jungkook: "We won't be able to see you?!"

I shook my head.

Y/n: "I'm really sorry... My parents found out I came here to Korea to take private dance lessons, and to hang with you guys.. and they also found out I was in a relationship with Hoseok. They forbid me to date someone so famous that they think that I'll get harmed. They're sending me to a military academy now..."

"Gate 2B is now open. First class please board the plane."

I gripped on my luggage handle tightly, giving all of them one last goodbye hug.

Hoseok: "I'm coming with you."

He took my hands in his, tightening his grip. Shaking my head I grabbed my luggage and started to walk away.

Y/n: "The group needs you. I'll be fine, babe."

He hesitated, but ending up walking backwards back to his friends.

~On the plane~

I cupped my face, covering my eyes as I started sniffing, bawling my ass out. I can't. I have to stay strong. I'm going to miss them so much.

~8 months later~

Knock knock

I walked over to the door, letting down my hair as I put on my black academy hoodie. Opening the door, I looked at the dark figure. It was still afternoon, but I mean, I just got off from a nasty shift last night.

Y/n: "Hoseok...?"

He smiled, hugging me with his arms around my waist as he spun me around in the air. We were both laughing and letting out tears of joy at the sight of each other, I'm so happy.

Hoseok: "I missed you so much."

Y/n: "Where's the others?"

His smile faded. He placed me down, sighing as he rubbed his temples.

Hoseok: "It's over."

I gave him a questioning look.

Y/n: "What? What do you mean it's over?"

I thought for a moment. Then...

I knew what he was talking about.

END OF SERIES