Dance Teacher ep. 3

Y/n's pov

It's been about hours but I finally finished publishing. I checked the time on my phone and it was late.

Y/n: "what the- it's so late.. did I really take that long?"

I shrugged and yawned out loud. I guess I'll sleep now since I'm already in my pajamas. I closed my computer and put it on my nightstand right next to me. I shut off my lamp and pulled my blanket over my head and fell asleep. I heard my alarm from my phone ringing next to me. I sat up straight in bed and grabbed my phone to turn off my alarm. Then, Kimmie texted me.

Kimmie: "hey! Good morning! So, you coming?"

Y/n: "yeah, let me just get ready and I'll catch the bus there.

Kimmie: "bus? Oh poor you.. BTS's manager sent you one of their cars to pick you up, if you look outside your hotel window, you'll probably see the car."

I was confused. I walked to the window and I saw two guys standing by a beige colored car. That must be the car Kimmie was talking about. I texted Kimmie,

Y/n: "ah, I see the car. I'll get ready."

Kimmie: "okay y/n, see you there!"

I walked to my closet and thought to myself what should I wear?

Y/n: "it's a photoshoot after all.. I guess I should wear this..."

I shrugged and grabbed a white gucci shirt with a red flannel along with denim jeans and of course, black and white converse. I got changed in a few minutes and started to work on my hair.   I don't want to look too casual so I braided my hair. I grabbed my phone and my earphones and headed down. The two guys bowed in front of me, I don't know why but I think that's their way of greeting people. I bowed too since I'm guessing it's respectful to other people. One guy opened the car door for me and I got in. None of them talked to me. It was just silence. We arrived to what looks like Buan. The guy opened the door for me and held out his hand. I smiled and took his hand. He brought me out of the car and bowed to me again. I bowed shortly until I heard the sound of heels clicking on the ground. I looked towards the direction of the clicking and saw Kimmie. She was smiling big while running towards me.

Kimmie: "y/n! You're here!"

She bowed to the two guys and they bowed to her.

Kimmie: "thanks you two. You may go inside."

Y/n: "so, the photoshoot is at Buan?"

She nodded and walked inside a building. She motioned her hand for me to follow her inside the building. I ran towards her to see where she went. I saw a dark room with only a few lights with cameras and different items in that room. There were chairs, tables, couches, any kind of stuff. I looked around for Kimmie but I couldn't see her. I heard her voice from another room. I walked slowly to that room and saw the door creaked open just slightly. I opened the door and the room was bright. I saw Kimmie talking with Jimin and Namjoon.

Kimmie: "Namjoon ah, you're up first to shoot."

Namjoon nodded and walked towards my direction. My eyes widened as he was so close to me. I was just standing there, staring at him like a total idiot. He looked in my direction and smiled.

Namjoon: "y/n, right?"

My jaw dropped when he actually said my name. Kim Namjoon, THE Kim Namjoon said my name.. I smiled and just acted normal.

Y/n: "yeah, that's me."

He smiled and walked closer to me. Why is my heart beating so damn fast?! Oh my god.. he just grabbed his water bottle... okay, calm down there y/n.

Namjoon: "alright well um, nice talking to you y/n but I have to go shoot my part so.. talk to you later okay?"

I nodded and he gave me one last smile with those.. cute ass dimples holy shit... and he just left. I wanted to see those dimples again but nope, he's already gone. Instead of thinking of Namjoon, I saw Jungkook, Jimin, and Jhope sitting down and talking to each other about something. I smiled to myself as I walked over to them saying hi.

Jungkook: "oh, y/n ah, Jimin ssi was talking about how you're so pretty!"

My eyes widened as Jungkook said that. Did Jimin really say that about me? Did THE Park Jimin talk about how pretty I am?

Jimin: "yah! Jungkook ah!"

Jimin hit Jungkook on the side as he swept his hair.

Jimin: "stop exposing me hm?"

He smiled and me then at Jungkook and Jhope. Jhope rolled his eyes at him and said,

Jhope: "so, how are you doing now y/n?"

Y/n: "oh, I'm doing pretty good."

He nodded his head slowly.

Jungkook: "y/n, Jimin ssi wants to date you."

My jaw dropped at that moment when he said, "date you." Those words kept repeating over and over in my head, I couldn't even process how I was feeling at the moment!

Y/n: "w- what??"

Jimin turned to face Jungkook, then at me. Jimin had those puppy eyes on his face and they were so adorable I wanted to pinch his squishy cheeks.

Jimin: "don't listen to Jungkookie. He's just playing around."

Y/n: "oh.."

Jimin quickly scooted over towards me and whispered,

Jimin: "but, if you do want to hang out with me sometime, I'm always free. Even though I'm not supposed to me, but still I'll be free. Just call me."

Y/n: "I- um.. o- okay..."

I could feel his breathing on my neck. I never even noticed that my body was shaking so bad. I was really nervous at the moment.

Jhope: "okay you two, stop putting pressure on her. Have you worked on some more choreographies y/n?"

I looked up to Jhope who was sitting down comfortably with his hands resting on his thighs.

Y/n: "actually, yes. Yes I have."

Jungkook and Jimin eyed each other, smirking. I actually don't have any idea what they're both up to but, I have an idea that I'm going to figure that out sooner or later.

END OF EP. 3