Dance Teacher ep. 21

Y/n's pov

It was late at night but, I couldn't care less about my sleep. I was still in my pajamas but oh well.

 I was still in my pajamas but oh well

I couldn't sleep. Even after all the good food I ate tonight, couldn't sleep. I snuck out of bed and now I end up wandering around the fucking building. It's pretty cold though.. damn I should've brought a blanket or Hobi's hoodie. The hallway was dark and minimum light was barely showing at all. I crossed my arms and shivered as I felt the cold air hit my body from above. I heard footsteps heading my direction so I looked around if anyone was there, no one was.

Y/n: "hello?"

No reply. But, the footsteps stopped.

Y/n: "I swear if this is a prank this late at night, I'm gonna freaking punch the hell out of you.."

Jungkook: "y/n? Is that you?"

Y/n: "Kook?"

I was relieved it was him to be honest. I know he likes pulling pranks on other members, so I mean, I don't really trust him if it's him and I alone together. You don't know if he has something up his sleeve.

Jungkook: "what are you doing here so late? Aren't you supposed to be with Hobi hyung sleeping?"

Y/n: "couldn't sleep. What about you? It's late and, don't we have class tomorrow?"

He slouched his shoulders in defeat.

Jungkook: "okay okay.. you got me. I was gonna go to the practice room and, practice a few routines."

Y/n: "Kook.. you're starting to sound like Jimin-ah. He's always willing to practice to be perfect."

I was smiling to myself as I thought of Jimin dancing in the practice room. I miss those times.. those times when we just danced together, figuring out different moves in our made up choreography. But, he's happy with Yoongi oppa right? I should really stop worrying so much about him. Life is alright with me at the moment. His life is happier with Yoongi in it now yeah? They both love each other dearly.

Jungkook: "well, I don't know... I just wanted to make up another routine because life's getting boring now. There's mostly nothing to do. Or, no wait.. I have to check our schedule tomorrow."

He exhaled a heavy sigh as he looked down to the floor. But, he should really get some sleep. I wouldn't want to get him in trouble for staying up late because of my stupid curiosity.

Y/n: "Kook, you should get some rest at least. You don't know when we might have to wake up early or something like that."

Jungkook: "oh, no no no! It's fine really! Don't worry about me-"

I cut him off when he said not to worry about him. How can I not worry about him? Or the other members? I worry mostly about Jimin yes... but, I can sense when something is wrong. It seems like Jungkook's hiding something from me. Not only from me but, the other members too.. Never mind about that. It's time I snap myself back into reality and let him go to bed. I have more time tomorrow to think about the other shit that's revolving around on my mind.

Y/n: "Kook.. please go to bed. I don't want to force you to have some rest, just.. please?"

I tried to sound empathetic to him. I wanted him to know that I'm worried that what if he'll oversleep or get ill because he stayed up. He sighed then smiled at me.

Jungkook: "alright noona. I'll sleep."

And with that, he left to go back to his dorm. I was relieved. I thought I wasn't going to attempt convincing him to go back to sleep, but I guess I did after all. Since that problem's solved, guess I have to go back to sleep too huh? I wonder if Hoseok woke up.

I'm back at the room and the room was as dark as it was before so that's good. He's still in bed too. Thank god he didn't wake up. I snuck under the covers and let my body sink into the sheets as I fell asleep.

Next morning I woke up early. Hoseok wasn't in bed when I woke up so I decided to get ready and head down to the practice room.

I put on my clothes and started walking to the practice room

I put on my clothes and started walking to the practice room. By the time I got there, I already saw Jimin and Jungkook stretching their legs and arms.

Jungkook: "good morning noona!"

Y/n: "morning Kook."

I spot Jimin looking at us talking so I decided to talk to him too. I didn't want him to feel left out. Besides, I'm leaving to go back to California soon.

Y/n: "morning Jimin oppa."

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Jimin: "good morning y/n."

Jhope: "morning babe. Slept well?"

I nodded and he smiled. He clasped his hands together and said,

Jhope: "alright, we'll be doing regular routines like usual and this'll be our last lesson for you baby."

Jungkook gave a cute pout.

Jungkook: "noooo! But, noona's going back home soon!!!"

Jimin: "It's too soon for you to leave us y/n."

It is.. the past few months were so amazing. I'm going to miss all of them. Especially Hoseok.

END OF EP. 21