Dance Teacher ep. 17

Jimin's pov

He was hugging me? I don't get it..

Jimin: "h- hyung.."

Yoongi: "shh, you have my shoulder to cry on. You should know that.. But, I don't want you to cry. Please?"

He sounds so heartbroken right now.. I don't know if he's crying or not. He barely cries.

Jimin: "hyung.."

Yoongi: "please promise me you won't shed your tears."

His voice was cracking. He's crying.. oh hyung, don't feel so sad because I'm crying.

Jimin: "I promise hyung

Jimin: "I promise hyung."

He was so warm, this hyung's personality is cold but so caring at the same time.

Yoongi: "okay then.."

He let go eventually of the hug. It wasn't long but it felt comforting.

Yoongi: "if you ever need any company, I'm always open."

I nodded slowly looking at his slightly puffy red eyes. I guess his tears couldn't hold back..

He walked out of the bathroom leaving the pin on the counter. I ran out of the bathroom still sniffling. I wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face into his back. I think I was wetting his shirt but, I couldn't care less.

He didn't flinch but his body tensed up from my touch.

Jimin: "hyung, could you sleep here tonight please?"

I knew I sounded hesitant. It was because I was scared of Hoseok hyung trying to comfort me even though I have my comfort right in front of me.

Yoongi's pov

I sighed. I would stay with Jimin. Just for his comfort. I'm just worried about him. 

Yoongi: "I will. Don't worry. Let's go hm?"

Jimin: "where?"

He said, letting go of my waist. I smiled.

Yoongi: "my studio."

He looked a little confused as to why we're going to my studio when we're supposed to be eating dinner right now. I grabbed his hand and ran to my studio. I opened the door and pushed him softly inside. He almost fell but found his balance afterwards. I sat on my chair that I usually sit in while Jimin sat on the couch. He fiddled with his fingers and bit his lips most of the time. I was staring at him the whole time. He finally made eyes contact with me a few minutes and we just sat there like two idiots.. 

Jhope's pov

I was eating with the other members and y/n. But, we were all curious about where was Yoongi hyung and Jimin. Y/n wasn't talking as much so I could tell something's bothering her. I placed my hand on her thigh to see if she noticed. I saw that her hand stopped moving and she closed her mouth from eating. She looked at me and said, "hm?" I mouthed, 'are you okay?' She nodded, continuing to eat her food.

Jhope: "I'm done eating. You're done too, right y/n?"

Y/n: "w- wait but I wanted to-"

I grabbed her hand, not letting her finish her sentence. I walked out of the practice room and went to my dorm instead.

Y/n: "H- Hoseok wait!"

She tried pulling back her hand but I still kept my grip firm. I closed the door and she vigorously pulled her hand back, holding her palm.

Y/n: "Hoseok what are you doing?!"

Her face was full of worry and anger. I sighed and spoke with confidence.

Jhope: "something's on your mind? I'm not letting this slide."

Y/n: "we could've just spoke after we finished eating with the boys Hoseok!"

She hit her hand on the bed, sitting down looking at me.

Jhope: "well we're already here, talk to me.."

Her shoulders dropped. She sighed in defeat and spoke in worry.

Y/n: "it's just about Jimin. I still feel really bad.."

I sat down next to her and rubbed her back, feeling her body stiffen.

Jhope: "he'll eventually get over it.. don't worry about it too much darling. It'll give you stress."

She nodded while leaning her head on my lap. I caressed her hair, calming her down a little. It seemed to work. She didn't move, minutes passed by. I tapped her shoulder. No response.

Jhope: "babe?"

I tried to shake her body.

Jhope: "babe, are you sleeping??"

I'll take that as a yes. I checked the clock.

Jhope: "it's 10 pm.."

I sighed as I carried her sleepy body in my arms. Her head was resting against my chest, her arms hanging to the sides. I put her under my covers, resting her head on my pillow. I took off my shirt and my pants, putting on my sleepwear. I got in bed next to her, staring at her beautiful face. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pressing my body on hers. I drifted off to sleep peacefully.

Jimin's pov

I woke up to the sound of a chair moving around. I rubbed my eyes from the blur. My eyes squinted from the bright sunlight. I heard that same sound again. I turned my head to see Yoongi moving around in his roller chair. His eyes were closed but he didn't look so comfortable in that state of position he's in. I stood up and tried waking him up. He shook his head, waving his right hand in my face. I dodged his movement, trying to not get hit.

Jimin: "hyung.."

He groaned. 

Yoongi: "what?"

He arches his back in frustration and stress.

Jimin: "um, it's morning. You want some coffee?"

He rubbed his eyes, ruffling his hair.

Yoongi: "yeah. Get me a cup please?"

I nodded. I started to walk towards the door, putting my hand on the doorknob. I turned around to see a quick glance of Yoongi hyung going back to his beauty sleep. I took a whiff of the smell of coffee.

Jimin: "Jungkook!"

He turned around looking at me confused.

Jimin: "could you get me two coffees please?"

He nodded then skipped away happily. Aish, this kid.. He returned with two coffees and napkins. I took them from his hand and ruffled his hair. I went back to Yoongi's studio, finding him still asleep. As I opened the door, he immediately woke up to the smell of coffee. He sat up in his chair and I gave him his coffee. He drank it without blowing it.

Jimin: "wait it's!-"

He didn't care. He just drank two big sips.

Yoongi: "I can handle it."

I sighed.

Jimin: "you scare me sometimes hyung.."

Yoongi: "sorry Jimin."

He put his hand on top of my head. His hand moved down from my head to my cheeks. His hands were so warm..

Yoongi: "Thanks."

What is he talking about? Oh, the coffee.

END OF EP. 17