Dance Teacher ep. 14

Y/n's pov

While I was walking my way back to the hotel, fans were eyeing me about my appearance. I gulped. I was hella nervous. I didn't want them to recognize me so quickly. I only gave quick, small glances at the fans. One of the paparazzi came walking towards me and asked me a question.

Paparazzi: "excuse me miss, have you seen Park Jimin? My team and I were just wondering because Jimin drove off into the direction you were walking from. He was with another lady."

Paparazzi #2: "she looks like the same lady that took off with Jimin."

The fans started to whisper to each other while staring at me. I gulped again.

Y/n: "oh, I- I'm not the lady. In fact, I haven't even heard of Park Jimin!"

Ouch. That literally stung me.. I can't believe I just said that bullshit. That's so unlike me... all of the fangirls gasped so loud and stepped away from me. I nervously laughed and walked away inside the hotel. I was speed walking to get out of that situation quickly. I got to my room finally and sighed once I closed the door. I put my stuff down and got ready for bed.

I fixed my hair and stared at my computer

Y/n: "nah, I don't need to publish today. I need my rest."

I yawned once again and flipped onto the bed. It was so soft and comfortable. The pillows were fluffed up, the white silky sheets were just a dream. I passed out into the bed since I was so tired till the next day.

Jimin's pov

I was the first one awake. Hoseok hyung was still asleep so I didn't want to disturb him. Although he's our sunshine in the group but he's not the only one that's shining this early. I honestly didn't like waking up this early or being the first one awake. I would always be grumpy and not the happy mochi I am. But since y/n and I are hanging out today, sure I'll do it for her. I scratched my head as I sighed while getting ready.

Jhope: "Jimin? You're up early. Surprising."

Jimin: "hahaha, very funny hyung. Don't you know?"

He looked at me confused.

Jimin: "y/n's coming over?"

Jhope: "when?"

I heard my phone ring and it was a text message from y/n.