1)Mr Ice Sculpture.

ASSLAMOALAIKUM! ya'll. Before you start, there's one thing I need to clear out. English is not my first language so you'll have to bear with all the grammatical errors. Apologies in advance. Now let's get into it.

Happy reading!

Bissmillah!

*********

She turned on the laptop frantically, biting her lower lip. Palpitating with paroxysms of emotions, her heart was protruding out of her chest. It was an avalanche of fear, excitement, happiness, and many more emotions all in one beat. Her milky skin tinged with pink was illuminating under the light of laptop. Her hazel eyes loaded with heavy curled lashes adding more to it. She had crimson colored lips. Her nose had turned red due to the harsh winter. Her hair, a combination of black and brown color was pulled back in a tight knot with a few lose ends hanging from it framing her face.

"Enter the roll number"

With quivering finger, she typed the password.

Loading.......

These few seconds felt like ages. All those sleepless nights came rushing to her mind. She had worked so hard to get in to this university which was one of the prestigious universities of Pakistan and studying in it had been her dream for as long as she could remember. Preparing for the entrance exam wasn't a cinch. It was onerous. It was horrific. She went through breakdowns and anxiety attacks. Exams would always make her a proper namazi. She wouldn't even miss a single prayer including Tahj'jud. Not that she didn't pray in normal days but exams would always make her punctual towards it. She knew it was mean and selfish on her part but no matter what, one always yearns and comes to Allah in time of need because no other thing in this world regardless of how powerful it is, can help you except for Allah. So He would always be her first and last resort. And as for now all she wanted and prayed for was her hard work to pay off.

Finally the page opened.

She peered at it for a while as if she couldn't believe it. The hair at the back of her neck prickled. Her stomach gave a lurch. Then her eyes stretched wrinkling her nose. A heart digging smile reached her lips. She had passed the test. Not only had she passed it but stood first too. She rapidly climbed out of her bed and started jumping with exhilaration. She wanted to scream, to shout. To express her feelings. To tell her happiness to the entire world. Still wriggling in her cloud nine, she feverishly pelted towards the kitchen where her khala was making tea. She came to a halt just behind her and hugged her tightly from the back.

"Guess what?'

"You were just coming to make tea but as usual something important popped up. Right?"; she retorted as she turned off the stove that harbored the kettle.

"Khalaaaaa..."; she said wistfully.

"Ok fine. You've been accepted in that university, right?"; she said as she spun completely towards Ayat

She squinted at her for a while, then finally asked "How do you know?"

"I'm your Khala, Ayat. I know you much better than you know yourself."

"And you also knew I'd get the admission?"

"Of course."

"But how are you always so sure about everything?"

"I'm not not always sure about everything. It's your hard work that I had faith in. And most importantly I had faith in Allah. The ones who put their faith in Him are never left astray. You worked really hard for it so there was no way He wouldn't give you the fruitful of your efforts. He never keeps Himself in anyone's debt."; khala told her softly and enveloped her in a hug. "I'm so proud of you my love." ;she said stroking her hair.