Spilled Coffee

Nawal

3 weeks later

Three weeks have gone by and nothing interesting has happened just that Ryan started working in the company as the company's architect because he study for it in England and Matthew offered the job to him, so we just started with the drawings the dresses and how they're going to be styled, and they're going to be adorable.

Many employees haven't had the opportunity to see the drawings because they may spread the information, so only Matthew, Ryan and Loren have seen them but, of course, I forced Matthew to show them to me and he got scared and showed them to me and they looked breathtaking just to look at the drawings. Matthew and I have gotten closer than ever and It feels really good, I've gotten to know more about him and about his family. Saja hasn't talked to me since the argument and I tried to call her and text her but she always ignores them, well what can I do more?

I walk into the company holding hands with Loren. Actually I feel more comfortable with her than ever we have started meeting up in our spare time and she has met my family and Leila. Now Leila, Loren and I hang out more, Saja and Leila only hang out with each other when Leila Isn't hanging out with me.

'' Nawal... I think I've lost all my feelings for Boss. '' I hear Loren say and I jump, I look at her confused. '' What? '' I say and she nods. '' He doesn't even pay attention to me, so why should I waste my time? '' She says and I still look confused, she chuckles. '' So then who do you like? '' I ask her.

'' BOO '' I hear someone yell, I jump and I'm about to fall when I feel myself landing in someone's arms. I look up and see Matthew smiling at me. I stand straight and hear Ryan laugh. '' Did you see how she reacted! '' He says pointing at me, I feel my cheeks burning. Loren slaps Ryan's arm and he continues laughing, '' I'm sorry Nawal, I should've not scared you like that. '' Ryan says trying to hold in his laugh.

'' Don't worry, karma will get back to you. '' I wink at him and he laughs. '' Try me! '' He says and walks into the elevator with Loren. I look at Matthew and I see him smiling, '' What? '' I look at him. '' I wish that I haven't had to save you, I wanted you to see you fall so bad. '' He says laughing. '' Ha-Ha, I swear If I don't cut your tongue someday. '' I say frustrated walking into the elevator, he walks in behind me chuckling.

'' So, Nawal you know that Pakistani guy I've been talking about- ''

'' What Pakistani guy? '' Ryan and Matthew say interrupting Loren. '' Let me finish. '' Loren says and I chuckle. '' Adnaan, that guy we met while we were shopping. '' She says, '' Yup, what's up with him? '' I ask her, '' He texted me and thought you were cute, do you want to meet up with him someday? '' She asks. I look at Matthew and I see him furrowing his eyebrows. Before I even open my mouth Ryan interrupt me. '' Nahhh, Nawal deserves a better man. A rich man. '' He says. '' You don't even know nothing about him. '' She says.

'' Umm, well she deserves a better guy, right Matt? '' Everyone looks at Matthew, he looks at me from top to toe. '' Um... Well, she deserves a guy who can handle that attitude. '' He says and Ryan chuckles. I slap his arm and he laughs.

The elevator finally opens up, '' Nawal, bring me my coffee. '' Matthew orders me and I nod.

Matthew

I see the door open up and see Nawal coming into my office with my coffee. She leads the coffee to me and I'm about to take it from her when she accidentally drops it and the hot coffee splash all over my shirt. I jump and stand up from my chair,

'' Om my Allah! I'm so sorry, I'll be back! '' She says and runs out. I look at my clothes and I see that my white shirt is turning to a brown shirt. I see her running back into my office with some tissues in her hand, she walks up to me and wipes off the coffee she spilled in my shirt. I look at her face, her beautiful shaped nose, her heart-shaped face, her long black eyelashes. God, she's so beautiful it makes my heart beat until It breaks.

She looks up at me, '' Sorry Boss, It looks like it's not going off. '' She says looking at me, I don't focus on what she's saying. What I focus on is her soft-looking lips, how they touch each other when she talks. I would love to bite them.

'' Boss? '' She snaps me out of my thoughts. '' Oh, It's fine... Loren has an extra shirt, just call her for me. '' I say and she nods. '' I'm sorry again, I swear I didn't mean it. '' She says and I chuckle. '' It's fine don't worry, It's not like I don't have money to buy a new one. '' I say and she rolls her eyes. '' Yeah right, I almost forgot you were rich. '' She says looking down at my shirt. '' How can you even forget that? That's the most important part of my life. '' I say.

'' It's not like your life is important to me. '' She says, '' So if I got hit by a car you wouldn't care? '' I fake gasp. '' Trust me, I would be the one driving. '' She chuckles.

'' Yeah alright, call Loren for me. '' I say and she nods.

A Few Hours Later

Nawal

Loren, I and other employees are waiting for Ryan and Matthew in the meeting room. A few minutes later we see them coming into the room smiling, I see that Matthew changed his shirt to a black shirt. It suits him more than the white shirt, I did him a favor.

'' So you might wonder why I called you here today. '' Matthew says looking around.

'' Well, we're almost done with everything and we think It's time to present our project to other businesspeople. So next Friday we're going to have a formal party to present our new project. '' He continues and everyone cheers and claps their hands. '' Finally some fun. '' Someone says and everyone laughs. I look at Loren who looks really excited. I turn around to look at Matthew and I caught him staring at me, he directly turns around looking at Ryan.

------------------------------------------------

New chapter! What do you think?

Vote & comment!

Thank you to my best friend @sara3456789098765456 for helping me with this chapter, love uuuuu <3