Mother

Rima

Flashback 

1991

'' Ugh, Wallah this test was so hard! '' May complains. I chuckle, '' You're overreacting. '' I say as she rolls her eyes, '' Easy for you to say. '' She frowns, '' Plu- Opp, look who's coming. '' May winks at me, I look at her confused. I turn around, I see Richard walking towards me. I feel my stomach beating as he walks towards me, '' Fuck, what am I going to do? '' I look at May who's grinning. '' Rima. '' I hear Richard say, I turn back around and look at him. '' May, can I borrow Rima for a second? '' He looks at May. '' Dude, she's all yours. '' She laughs, this whore! '' Thank you. '' He smiles at her. He takes me by my wrist and starts walking towards the school library.

'' You never asked me if you could borrow me, I mean May doesn't own me. I own myself. '' I frown as I hear him sigh. '' It doesn't matter, If I ever want to talk to you I'll do that. '' He says with a serious tone. When we arrive at the library we could see that we were alone. He finally let's go of me and looks at me. '' So what do you want to talk about? '' I roll my eyes. He sighs and looks at me with a serious expression.

'' Well, I wanted to remind you that you have no right to be angry at me. '' He crosses his arms. I furrow my eyebrows, '' What? So you mean that I should be thankful for what you did to my friends? '' I frown. '' I saved you Rima, these guys... they are no good! '' He yelled. I took a deep breath, '' And you mean that you are better? Listen, you little rich thing! Don't come close to me, nor my friends. Mind you're business as I do the same, Underfuckingstood? '' I pointed my finger at him.  

'' Shut up Rima, That's up to me if I want to get close to you or not! '' He yelled again, ugh this man! '' No, you shut up! '' My hand turned into a fist. '' Rima I'm fucking telling you to shut up! '' He said again. I took some steps closer to him, ''  No, I told you to fucking shut up! '' I kicked his leg, he groaned. He held my hand and pulled me closer to him. '' and I did the same, so shut up. '' He whispered, fuck his voice. I think I'm dying, No! I can't let him win! '' You sh- '' 

he interrupted me by slamming his lips into mine.

End Of Flashback

When I looked at him all these memories were flushing back, I felt tears leaving my eyes. '' I'm hurting you? I'm hurting you huh? '' He faked chuckled, suddenly I felt him holding my wrist tighter. '' Dad! Stop! Let go! '' Matthew shouts, '' Shut up Matthew. '' Richard frowns. I groaned of pain, '' This will never describe what you did to me, never! '' He shouted, I felt my body shaking of fear. I can't believe I'm looking at the man I loved... or love. My heart is pounding faster than ever.  ''  You fucking left me all alone, alone longing for you! You broke me! '' He shouts, I see a tear rolling down from his eyes. I felt more tears filling up my eyes, '' Dad, what are you talking about? '' I hear Matthew ask. '' Why is she here? Why the fuck is she here? '' Richard shouts at Matthew. I look at Matthew, '' Dad, she was talking to me about something. '' Matthew slowly says. '' About what? About what?! '' He yells again.

'' It doesn't matter! '' I shout, he looks back at me with wide eyes. '' You don't get to fucking talk! Do you fucking understand?! '' He frowns, '' Matthew, my son. Do you know who this woman is? '' He asks with a normal tone. '' Dad, she is a family friend of Nawal. What is the problem?! '' Matthew frowns. Richard shakes his head, '' Ahh, she hasn't told you yet. '' He nods with a smile on his face. '' Richard, please don't do this! '' I cry. He looks at me as he lets go of me. '' Matthew, have you wondered about who your mother is? '' He looks at Matthew. I see Matthew gulp, '' every day, but what does that have to do with this? '' He asks, '' Richard! '' I shout. '' Your mom, she left us. She left us both you know, she left me with a broken heart and left you without a mother. '' He says, what he says is breaking my heart into pieces.