IV

Ryan's POV

I woke up at around 08h30, due to hunger. I get up and head into the door on the left, since I don't have my toothbrush here so I just put some toothpaste on my finger and brushed my teeth and head down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

The Rhodes kitchen is really big. It has a island in the middle of the room, the island is also a breakfast nook. The stove adjacent to the island. The fridge is next to the sink. Luckily for me the pots are hanging above the island. I decide to make bacon and eggs with toast.

Just as I finish dishing up, Mason comes into the kitchen looking sexy as hell. He's wearing the shorts he slept in with no shirt though. His hair is in its uniform hairstyle, a messy top bun.

"Morning sleep head. I was just about to fetch you."

"Why are you so loud though?" I burst into a fit of laughter.

"Drinking as much as you did yesterday wasn't a good idea, huh?" I sit the plate of food in front of him with a cup of coffee, aspirin and water.

"Thanks." He says.

After breakfast, we clean up and head into the theater room to watch a movie. After 10 minutes of debating, we decide to watch The Fate Of The Furious. We spent half the time talking instead of watching the movie. I learnt that his favorite color is black. He's into cars. He doesn't get along with his parents. He has a tattoo of Violet's name and date of birth on his right shoulder.

"Listen, Ryan. I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now." Mason says while playing with his fingers, a habit I've noticed he has when his nervous.

"What's up?" I reply, he's about to say something when my phone rings.

Megs The Babysitter.

"Sup Megs."

"Uhmmm. Ryan, can you come back there's an emergency at home and I have to go." Megan says with sadness clear in her voice.

"Sure. I'll be right there."

"What's up?"

"Megan has to leave. We can continue this movie session at home."

"Sure."

After 30 minutes we head back to my house. We had to drive because Mason said he had somewhere to go with Violet at 6.

"Megan. Are you okay?"

"I don't know. I'll see you later." She rushes out the door. Megan rushes out the door the moment he parks the car and we are met with silence.

"Where are your siblings?" Mason asks.

"Violet and Ariana are a few houses away at a friend's, I think."

We spend the whole day together. We had lunch and an early dinner because they had to leave at 6. After dinner, Ariana and Violet come back just in time for Mason and Violet to leave. As I was walking them out I remember that Megan's phone call interrupted our conversation.

"Hey, what were you going to say, before Megan called."

"Nah. Forget about it." With that he gets in the car and heads out the gate. Weird.