Bullied

(Mortal no gods, no demigods nothing your mortal in this one)

"Look at her!"

"She ugly"

"She's so lame!!" They all laughed at you. Then they started beating you up. You called for your boyfriend.  The only one who loves you. You hope.

  "Nico! NICO!" you cried. They were kicking you and it hurt. You felt blood on you and you though you couldn't keep going with life. That is until two arms carried you. "Nico?" You looked up and saw nico. He carried you bridal style.

"(Y/n) your bleeding! I'm gonna take you to my place." Nico kissed the top of you head.

"Ow" is all you could say. You  rested your head on his chest until you fell asleep.

When you woke up you found yourself in a dark room. You were in a bed with black sheets. "This seems like it could be Nico's room" you muttered as you tried to sit up.

"Thats cause it is" Nico said as he helped you sit up. "Sorry. I panicked and brought you here."

"Why? Was a hospital not good enough?"

"Uh..." he looked worried. Like he messed things up.

"Dont worry. I like it here better to." You hugged him. "I feel safer.  Like those bullies won't come near me if your here." You looked at him.

"Dont cry." You hadn't noticed that you were crying. Nico wiped your tears with his thumb.  "I'll protect you. I-I promise. And I won't break that promise" you cried harder. He was the only one who loved you.

((A/n) there will be a part 2!!!))