High school

Thank you @Abbi_a for the wonderful idea!

You close your locker and sigh as the group of popular girls surrounded the one and only,

Nico di Angelo

Those dumb girls falling for him. Of course you were one of those girls. But sadly he would never notice you. You weren't exactly, popular or cool. You were just an ordinary fangirl with a weird yet lovable personality, but Nico wouldn't love you. He wouldn't even be your friend. You never really tried to get close to him, you'd just kinda, well, stalk him. You start to walk to your class looking down at your feet until you bump into someone.

"Hey watch were you're going!" They growled.

"S-sorry!" You stutter as you look up. You find yourself looking at Nico. "Oh my! I'm sorry! Really sorry Nico!" He just stared at you with cold eyes. You notice there was some else in his eyes but you could figure it out. 

"Whatever" he finally said and walked past you. You look down again and walked to your seat. You keep thinking about Nico, who sat two seats ahead of you. You smiled thanking the kid who was in front of you for being absent. Sure you only got to stare at the back of his head, but he had really great hair! Sure it looked like he just woke up but rumor has it, it's really soft.  You close your eyes daydreaming about you and Nico.

Apparently you feel asleep and the teacher had to wake you up. The whole class laughed, even Nico let out a small sound of amusement, you felt your cheeks burning up. The bell rang and you ran out the class hoping no one would talk about what had happened. But you having the life you have, slipped and fell. "Ow" you groaned. People laughed at you as they left. Nico stared at you for a while and smiled, shaking his head a little as he walked off. You felt so embarrassed that you just wanted to cry.

You went straight to the bathroom. The bell rang again and you ignored it. "School is no fun anyways" you breathed out trying not to cry. You would think you'd be used to this by now, but you did this in front of someone you want to impress.

Why should I care anyways? I shouldn't care what people think.

But sadly you did. You really did care. You finally sucked it up and left for class. You were 13 minutes late but you didn't care.

"Excuse me!" A deep voice said. You closed your eyes knowing already who it is. You turned around and opened your eyes. There stood the strict teacher that did tardy sweeps. "Hall pass?" He said.

"Uh..." You didn't have a hall pass and you didn't really want to get another detention.

"Oh, she's with me." You turned around and saw Nico handing the teacher the hall pass.

"Well hello Nico! I'm very sorry. Go on I'll be in my way." He said giving him back his hall pass. He walked off quickly and you and Nico were now the only ones in the hall.

"One of the advantages of being popular" Nico smirked as he stuffed the hall pass in his backpack. You stared at him stunned. He looking up at you and frowned. "What?" He snarled.

"Oh nothing! Nothing! S-sorry! I mean t-thank y-you!" You tried to say as you blushed. Nico smirked and wrapped his arm around you.

"There's something I wanted to tell you (y/n)" he said looking down at you. You  looked up and looked into his eyes. His eyes didn't stare back at you with coldness but with something else that made you relax.

"Uh... W-what did you w-want to t-tell me?"

"Maybe I shouldn't tell you." He said taking his arm off of you. "Maybe I sh-" he began.

"Ew! Nico get away from the pest!" Nico turned around and you looked who it was from behind him.  It was the most popular girl in school. She stormed towards you and held you by the collar. The fact that you were alone with Nico angered her. She hated you and loved Nico. "Listen here you- ah!!" She was pulled away from her collar by Nico.

"No Courtney ( change the name if that's your name ) you listen here. Don't you ever talk to her like that. Now I'd like you to leave me and (y/n) alone. Do you understand?" He whispered to her. She was shocked but then she frowned.

"Ugh whatever! You aren't even that cute!" She walked off.

You looked at Nico in surprise. He turned and looked back at you. Then he did the one thing you never thought he'd do. He leaned down and kissed you. His warm soft lips met with yours and you wrapped your arms around him as he wrapped them around your waist, pulling you closer to him.  He broke the kiss and looked into your eyes again.

"I always knew you liked me." He smirked. "Now get to class. I'll wait for you after school don't worry." He kissed you on the cheek and ruffled your hair. You nodded and blushed. You turned around and walked fast to class smiling like an idiot.  Before you got far you heard Nico call out your name. You turn around and see his cheeks shaded a light pink. "Love you (y/n)"

You smiled and responded,"love you too." He smiled at you awkwardly and you both went to class smiling.

Sorry I'm bad at writing lol. Well thank you @Abbi_A for this wonderful idea! 

Also my mom says she might cut off the wifi but don't worry Starbucks is close to my school so I can come after school and I live close to the library. Plus I use the computer for school and need Internet for homework so yeah. We'll see you guys later!