Comfort part 2

Your p.o.v

Mmmm...I wonder what Leo wants.

Leo had invited you to his cabin and said it was important. You were in your way to his cabin. When you got to the cabin you saw Nico waiting outside along with the seven. "Hey" you said to them

"Took you long enough. Lets go inside!" Leo shouted

*inside*

"So you people ready for truth or dare!!" Leo asked. Everyone looked at each other. "I'll take that as a yes."

We sat down in a circle. No one was in the cabin but us. You sat between Hazel and Percy.

"Okay sooo I'll start first" Leo said having a smirk on his face."Ni-"

"No!" Nico's face turned red.

"Aww. Ckme on dude you dont know what it was! Are you gonna play or not?"

"Mmm... fine" Nico mumbled.

"Okay then. Truth or dare, Neeks?"

"Tru-"he paused"Dare"

Leo grinned stupidly" I dare you to kiss any girl of your choice." He said it looking at me still grinning. "ON the lips for at leats 10 seconds"

Nico face turned turn red. He looked down the stood up. He looked around not moving his head. Then walked to me and held his arm out.

"Umm... Nico" you took his hand and stood up.

"You can do it outside... or the bathroom or maybe the closest! Wink wink" he wi ked his eye. Nico cheeks went as red as an apple. He led you to the closest.

NICO'S P.O.V

I'll get Leo for this, I thought to myself. I was in a closet with (y/n). I was facing her. I closed the door.

"Neeks, I-I dont want this to ruin our friendship. I'll lied if uou dont want to k-"

Before she finished. I crashed my lips into hers. I cupped her red, hot cheeks. After a sec or so (y/n) put her arms on my chest and moving her lips too. Ot was way more then 10 seconds cause we heard a banging on the door

"Hurry up Nico! Stop making out! It was only 10 seconds! She probably doesn't like it" I I backed up from (y/n).

"LEO! You cant just say that in front of him! (Y/n) decides if she likes or not! She kissd him not you! Well maybe not you..."

It never came up that what if she didn't like it"oh my gods (y/n) I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" I stared at her.

"Nico j-"

" no I'm sorry. I-I.... you didn't like it did you? I mess things up so bad!"with that I opened the closest door ran out the cabin covering my face.

"LEO!!!!"Everyone screamed at Leo.

I should have done it! Why would anyone kiss a creep?

Your p.o.v

I stumbled out of the closet and smacked Leo but not that hard.

" what was that for!!"

"What you said to Nico! The poor guy was crying! I need to go look for him" I ran out and looked in the forest first. "Nico!!" I screamed like I was finding a lost dog. Suddenly I tripped and fell. "Ow!" I tried to get up but I think I twisted my ankle. I fell back down.

It was getting late and I was pretty deep in the forest unarmed. "NICO!! HELP!"I screamed. "NICO PLEASE! ANYONE!" After a long pause. I started to cry. I'll die here and Nico will still think I didnt like the kiss.

" (Y/N)?"I looked up to see Nico standing there. "Go back to camp its late" he said turning around.

"NO!" He stopped and looked at you"i cant stand up!" I tried to get up but fell. I would of landed face first if it wasnt for Nico, who rushed to my aid. I was in his arms my foot hurt like hell.

"(Y/n) we need to get you back to camp" he said as he picked me up bridal style. He looked at me. My face was buried in his chest crying. "Don't cry"

"You know I didn't hate the kiss..."

"Mmmm... thats not important right now."

"I liked it"

"Of course you did"

"Nico?"

"Why did you beat jovan up"

"Because I love you to much to see you hurt"

//a/n aahhhh its not done but I kinda like it. Ya for Nico!!//