Happy Boy

"Nico?" You ask your boyfriend, Nico Di Angelo,  who was in his cabin.He hasnt

come out in days.

  "Mmm..." He responded

  "Nico you cant just block the world out!" You snapped as you opened his door.

  "Yes I can" he said softly.

"Nico Di Angelo im coming in and making you come out!"

"Whatever!"he yelled back

  You blushed as you walked in. Nico was sitting on his bed in his boxers, just his boxers.

  You snapped back to reality. "No. No you cant Nico! Now change!"

  He looked at you with his dark eyes."Fine (y/n)." He got up and shooed you out so he can change. You sat at the door steps patiently.

  Nico opened the door."Happy?" He mummbled. He dress all black. Head to toe.

"Very. Now lets go."

"Where?"

"Somewhere" you muttered. He just rolled his eyes and followed you, hands in his pocket.

*30 mins later*

"Okay close your eyes" Nico did as told but kept saying that he hates this and that and everything.  You hold his hand as you guided him to the place you were taking him.

  "I hate this" he whispered. "I hate everything in the world. "

"Ya ya I know."then you stopped.  You reached the place."okay open your eyes" you smiled ear to ear. You felt proud of your self.

  Nico opened his eyes."(y/n)..." You have taken him to McDonald's.

"Ta da! I thought you were sad and I know-"

  Nico hugged you tightly. "Thank you" he whispered in your ear. You hugged him back. Nico backed up and put his hand in his pockets again. But instead of  his emotionless face, he had a a smile.

  "Sooo... does just looking at it make you happy, or like ordering or something make you happy?" You asked. He looked at you and laughed.

  "No. It's not really the place that makes me happy." He paused."Its being here with you that make me happy" and with that he kissed you on the lips. You blushed.

  Both of you went in, holding hands.

// so I hipe you like it! More will be on the way!! Thanks! NICO is the best//