Truth or Dare

You and the 7 and Nico were playing truth or dare. It was Percy's turn. He look at you with a big grin on his face. He knew who your crush was. He was sitting right in front of you.

Nico Di Angelo

"I dare (y/n) to kiss Nico in the closet"Percy said. You looked at Nico. He was looking down and blushing bright red. But to your surprise he got up and went to the closest, his face was still red.

"Lets get this over with" he mummbled. You got up and went in the closet. Nico ent in and closed the door. It was dark but not dark enough to see Nicos red face. He avoided eye contact.

"Yo! You done making out yet?" Leo shouted.

"We can just say we did it..." you whispered. But Nico planted a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Rember on the lips!" Percy said like he knew what Nico did. You blush as Nico lean closer slowly. You leaned in too and you were about to kiss when the door swung open. Both of you leaned back and looked away.

"Oh...sorry just making sure your alive."Leo started talking "But hurry up Nico! Kiss her already we all know you like her. Sure she might hate you but we'll never find out unl-"

"LEO!!"everone said at the same time

"Jeesh.K. so now kiss" with take he closed the door. Nico was looking at the ground not moving.he likes me you thought my crush likes me... you gained your courage and kissed him on the lips. Nico was so shocked he stumbled backwards hitting the wall. Outside you heard Ooooooo and laughing. You pulled away and looked at Nico. We walked into the room everyone smiling at us like you and Nico just got married or something.

For the rest of the game Nico had a small grin on his face. He kept replaying the kiss in his head.

//awwwwwwwwww. No ok then...//