Happy Halloween

Your p.o.v
"Oi Nico. Are you in here?" You asked as you opened the dorr to his cabin. You had knocked several times before doing what your were doing. You didn't see him so you stepped inside and closed the door behind you. You walked to the bathroom door and knocked.

No answer

You knocked again...

Still no answer.

"Nico I'm going to open the door!" You said loudly. You opened the door and saw that no one was there. "Hmmm..." you thought for a while. You went to look for Will. He was Nico's bestfriend.

"Hey Wil have you seen Nico?" You asked Will, onve you found him. Will turned around and you saw that his face was painted. It was painted like a skeleton.

"Actually"he said very annoyed "I have seen Nico. Yeah. He painted me face!" He pointed ar his face. "He takes this Halloween shit seriously" he frowned. "Control your boyfriend (Y/n)!"

"Okay okay!" You laughed. "Nice heart." You poked the painted heart on his cheek. "Bye Will!" You said running off to fid nico.Will looked more annoyed then before.

"CONTROL THAT BOYFRIEMD OF YOURS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!"

You ended up in the Aphrodite cabin. The cabin had been decorated with halloween decor. You saw piper and walked over to her. "Hey Piper" you said

"Hey." She looked at you. "Look what your boyfriend did" she pointed at the cabin. "We found bats in the Hermes cabin and dancing skeletons in the hephaestus cabin! Not to mention painting on everyones faces! HE EVEN MADE COOKIES...actually I'm okay with that." She paused. "You better find him. Last time I saw him he ran over there." She pointed at the Athena cabin. You thanked her and left.

You saw Nico with face paimted sneeking up on Annabeth. You ran up to him and tackled him. "Gawwwh!" He fell.

"Nico! Jeesh this Halloween thing is going out of control!"

"Hey it's my favorite day of the year!" He said getting up. He helped you up and hugged you. "Hey. Um... the dance tonight. Wanna um.. g-go with me? Like we're dating but like maybe you didn't want to go or-"

"Nico, of course I want to go!" You kissed his cheek and he blushed a little. He leaned in and kissed you on the lips. He pulled away and looked sideways.

"Lemme just finish this one thing. And then we can go cuddle or whatever" he said. He ran off and you heard annabeth yell and Nico yell ow.

so yeah.... sorry it wasnt good... meh.
Hope u got lots of candy! Again sorry!