FᏞᎪᏚᎻᏴᎪᏟKᏚ

Your POV

it's been a year now ever since my sibling's death, yet I still can't comprehend the fact that they're gone, I've always visited their graves since then and dropped off a few things, like my sister's favorite book, my brother's katana, and other more. 

I've begun to notice both my parents as well, something was wrong with them, I would hear them coughing or passing out, I'm ready for what's worse to come, and yet I'm also not ready, I'm hoping they don't have the same virus.

Ever since my siblings left, my parents, or well, the gods crowned me as the ruler of both hell and heaven, I knew that the afterlife here doesn't affect us with royal blood, according to my mother's ancestor, our afterlife is in another world far and unknown.

I've been stressed out lately, that I've completely forgotten about the skeletons that I had grown to love, yet, I can't visit them, not until I finish my business. Then again, this all happened when I met them, why do I feel like there's a connection somehow?

How many months has it been since I last visited them? Right, when my siblings died, over 6 months by where the others are, a year here, it's been a long time, yet, I don't want to visit them, I know it's not good to accuse people, but it all started when I met ink and error, the start of complete chaos.

I sighed and shook my head, I may not be correct, it's not good to point fingers, for now, I'm gonna have to finish my business and maybe I can visit them, hopefully, they're alright, wouldn't want more people dying.

I stood up before looking at the two graves once more, before walking away, my crown floating above my head, my h/c hair flowing with the air, I wonder what the skeletons are doing.

Third person POV

Ever since y/n had left, a certain skeleton couldn't visit her universe, making him frustrated, he had another solution, but it was way too dangerous, he would ask for help, but he couldn't, the only person he can trust as of now is his only friend, though he's also busy with things, he wonders what his friend is doing.

With ink and the others though, the place that was once called their 'home', was destroyed, there were groaning and crying, and there were a lot of skeletons laying on the white void, ink, however, was shaking, but stopped once dream covered his eyesockets with his scarf, blue also gave him his scarf to make sure he doesn't see the white void anymore, ink thanked them, and yet he was still panicking, wondering where y/n was, and how they could survive with nothing.

Do you wonder what happened?

One word to explain everything at once, war.

The king and his members revisited the mansion, and despite getting blocked by powerful magic barriers, they managed to break through, though a certain glitchy skeleton wasn't with them, why wasn't he with them?

That's when they started to destroy the forest first before the king used magic that error had told him about, the power to erase creations of art, some say it's nicknamed 'destroyer' as it has no real name, it's one of the unknown magics known in their multiverse.

Ocean was the first to notice, before asking bird, abyss, and alter to go check outside with him, when they did get outside, they were surprised to see white, the forest and beautiful surroundings were gone, they hurriedly went inside and called for the others, ink was the first to arrive when abyss mentioned ' white void ', and ' everything is gone '

When they were all outside, the king and his members were already striking for the house behind them, the skeletons dodged, allowing the king to destroy the house, ink looked at him in rage, while dream fell to his knees, feeling the aura of pure negativity, he had always hated it when he couldn't go near his brother, or what was once his brother.