ᏞᎾᏚᎢ

¿ POV

I slowly got my way into the throne room, my soul beating harshly as the surrounding aura changes into a negative one, I always seem to get lost here no matter how many times I memorize this route, was he altering our minds or something?

I opened the metallic door to see the lord looking down at me, the door loudly closed shut behind me, making the noise echo as I bowed down.

"What gives you the right to see me here? Don't you know I'm also busy with my work?" His booming voice echoed which caused a slight tremble in the surrounding, some dust falling from the roof. "Look at me and tell me why, before I send you down to the dungeons" this was not the right time to talk to him, I'm hoping my news might make him change his mind.

I stood up and looked at him dead in the eye "My Lord I have got some news about the stars that you might be interested in, it is more than interesting In my opinion" I could see his cyan eyes glow brighter with every word.

"Continue" I nodded and summoned a blue screen to show the human girl with the different sanses "I saw this girl come out of nowhere, I saw ink bow to her as if she's noble of some sort, and for my information about ink, he has never let any other human or monster inside his...void...other than his friends."

He stood up and walked Infront of the screen, astonished as he saw a slight glow in her eyes, it seems he knows something. He looked at me "So you came here to report to me about this human girl suddenly appearing in inks void?" I nodded and bowed down yet again.

"I was planning on telling you about a new way to capture the stars and torture them whilst we destroy every single universe in existence, including the alternative universes of the universes we'll be destroying. If the stars and the others manage to get attached to her, which I doubt will be fast, we can capture the human, we can keep her to ourselves as a pet, a slave, or a maid, knowing the stars if they notice her missing, they will think it's us as usual, where we can soon plan on how to capture them." It was silent for a bit.

Then I heard clapping and chuckling, I looked up at him to see him clapping with a wicked grin, this was my first time seeing him like this ever since we started working for him. "I knew you would never disappoint me, and you still haven't, after all these years of us fighting them, it feels like decades even, so far this is the greatest plan I've heard, I will surely remember this, if you need anything, you know how to contact me." He walked toward me and shook my hand. "You are dismissed, we will have a meeting in the evening, don't be late"

He then left as his chuckles soon turned into a burst of horrifying laughter, the empty halls echoing it, terrifying yet so satisfying. I smiled as I knew he had now seen my potential, now he doesn't see me as a useless abomination, this should help me get our souls back.

Your POV

After we all were done introducing ourselves and I was getting a bit tired after ink showed me some beautiful and horrific aus. The others had already said their goodbyes and went back somewhere, I had also let ink call me Ms.Y/n as he couldn't stop himself from doing so.

"By the way Ms.Y/n, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this when the others were around, but did you sense someone or something watching us?" He looks at me as his eyes changed into an exclamation mark and a triangle.

"Yes, yes I have. Isn't it strange that nothing is around, and yet we feel like there is, I'm worried about what may happen next..." I looked down and closed my eyes.

Ink looked around again "it is Ms.Y/n, I'm also worried about what might happen, I'm sure no one is stalking us, besides I've already put up a barrier around this specific void and the other one." He looked proud while letting me do my thing, knowing him, he's observant so he knows.