ᏴᎪᎠ ᏩᏌYᏚ

Your POV

After finally being allowed to go out again, I went back to the basement and activated the portal back to the mansion. When I had fully entered through I heard yelling and screaming, what in the multiverse is going on?

I ran hastily to the mansion and slammed the door open which caused the voices to stop, I looked around to see food everywhere, ceramic things are broken, mirrors are shattered, the couches had fluff coming out of them, and I could hear some of them crying.

I took a deep breath.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" Some of them backed away while the other half started pointing everywhere, even at the crying ones. I sighed, they are the same as when taking care of reckless children. I calmed down a bit before speaking again.

"I was just gone for 6 hours and this is what happened?" I looked around again, disgusted by the amount of food and things wasted, does this happen often? "I-! Uh- HE STARTED IT!" Black pointed at Sci, Sci perking up, and put his hands up before yelling back, "WHAT ME?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THREW A PIE ONTO MY PAPERWORK! I ONLY THREW FOOD BACK AT YOU FOR PAYBACK!" Sci pointed back at black.

They all started yelling again and kept pointing at each other, it's better to stop this or else it'll become worse, "OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH FROM YOU ALL!" I yelled whilst my voice darkened half way, They stopped again, some of them were shaking a bit.

I scolded them for hours and then forgave them, while they cleaned up the mess I cooked some food for them, nothing but a simple reward for finishing their mess. After a few hours, I heard sighs, people purposely falling, and complaining, '
ayayay pasalamat sila na pinagbigyan ko pa sila (Ayayay they better be thankful that I still forgave them)

I put the food on the table and fixed the plates and utensils, those who were already sitting at the table looked straight at the food, but looked at me, asking if they can eat now. "Hold on let me call the others real quick" Alter, Abyss. and Geno all nodded, they were the ones in the corner, poor them.

I clapped my hands and yelled "BOYS! DINNER'S READY!" I backed away from the table, as I heard loud footsteps coming from outside the dining room, then in just a blink of an eye, they were all seated. I giggled as this has happened before when I had first arrived.

I nodded as to say eat up, I left the dining room full of skeletons conversing and eating quickly, some choking or throwing up, jeez was it that hard to clean up? Now I wonder how the maids clean up every mess in the castle so quickly, the whole castle is spotless!

I opened the door to my room which had an F/c color and a F/a animal in the center.

I sat down on my bed and laid down, tired from how many things I had to do while in the castle, now I had to deal with the grown men in this mansion having a literal chaotic food fight. I slowly closed my eyes and fell onto a deep well deserved slumber.

But before I had even gotten 5 minutes of sleep, I heard a bang outside and more yelling, why must they ruin my sleep?! Sooner or later they might ruin my life! Which I hope not since I wouldn't want to fight them, well, not right now since I'm weaker than them.

I slightly opened the door to see the skeletons fighting...more skeletons? I looked at one of them, raspberry huh? I slowly and quietly walked downstairs to the corner, but still close to them, I'm surprised they didn't even sense me yet, must have been too busy trying to defeat their opponent, that's not good to do when in combat. Well time to knock them all out.

I used my sleeping gas as slowly, and they all fell, except for one who had a gas mask, they had their hood up their head, but it's still noticeable that they are not human but a skeleton, it had a purple glowing aura on their eye which was a combo of red and blue on the center, the other one only had red, strange. 

It looked at me and ran up to me before they strike me with its knife I quickly removed its gas mask when it was close but not enough to stab me, the skeleton stood there for a few seconds "You..! You Fucking Maniac!" the skeleton yelled at me before passing out and falling on the floor next to more broken things, jeez rude much eh?Maniac?That's new, when I carried the rude skeleton, I felt two presence nearby, I looked everywhere, but no one was there, weird.

I looked at all of them, my sleeping gas still flowing to make sure they won't wake up and end up killing me, yikes so I have to carry them and tie them huh? Or is that a bad idea since they can teleport, maybe a magic cancelation? It cost a lot of energy but I might as well use it for security.

-An hour later-

I was done tying up the ones that invaded the mansion, I gave them each a bracelet that cancels out their magic, sure did make me tired and almost made me pass out while doing the one that looked like a goopy carton octopus from a kids show, he's really powerful, might be a problem if I don't find his weak spot or a way to defeat him without using sleeping gas, maybe poison gas or weakness gas? How about cancelation magic without using things? Maybe prison magic combined with portal magic? jeez, talk about overthinking, it's way too early to think and worry about this, I don't need to face him, yet.

What's interesting is the skeleton with the hood woke up earlier than expected and started trying to attack me, before realizing he can't, he also looked everywhere, is he trying to find someone? I shushed him before using sleeping gas again, this is gonna be a painful side effect when I wake up.

I looked at the skeleton, worried about his mental wellbeing, he was already showing signs of hallucinations, like calling for someone called 'papyrus', he panicked when he didn't see what he wanted, he practically ignored me, I only got his attention when I shushed him.

How badly are the others? Are they also having problems? I saw dream run away from the octopus when he got close, I did feel his intense negative aura, maybe dream's weakness is the octopus? So is the octopus weak against dream? No idea.

While I was done with that I had to carry a few of the skeletons to their room, it would be rude to leave them on the cold floor. Once I had tucked Blue into bed I went to my room and looked at the time.

2:35 AM

I sighed and turned off the lights, closed the curtains,  then fixed my bed, I plopped down and quickly fell asleep, what a chaotic day.

I'll have to inform ink later about the bad skeletons.

-CHAPTER 8 COMPLETE-