Chapter three

Chapter three

Bianca's POV

"Get your whore ass in there and show him a good time." Kevin said pushing me into the hotel room. I put on my fake smile and did what I had to do. "Hey baby." I said flirtatiously as I sat on his lap. He started undoing his pants. "Stop! Put your hands up. Both of you!" Someone from behind me said. I turned around to see a police officer with a team of other cops. "Get the hell up!" One officer told me. I put my hands up and they stared cuffing me. "Please baby there's nothing you guys can do? I'll doing anything you want." I said flirting as there was a smirk on my face with the cop cuffing me. "How old are you sweetie?" The officer asked with pity in his voice. Then I turned around to see two police officers. A cop I knew all to well and a new one that was cuffing me. "Hey officer William's! How are you?" I said excited to see him. "Hi honey. What did I tell you?" He said in a disappointing tone. I started to cry. I couldn't play this role anymore. I just wanted to be a normal 13 year old. "Let's go young lady." The other officer told me then stared walking me to the squad car.

I was already booked and put in a cell with other criminals. They all looked at me weird. I already knew it was because of my age. It been about three hours since I first got put in this cell block and it's a Friday witch mean I won't have my arraignment till Monday. I sat on the bench with my head back on the wall. Then I heard the guard open the door. "Bianca Rena William's." They called my name. I saw officer William's standing there. "Please don't make me go with him. Please mr.Williams I'll do anything" I cried to him. Begging him not to make me go back to Kevin my mothers boyfriend. "You're not going back with him sweetie. I can promise you that." He told me. He towered over me as I'm 4,10. I hugged him and as I hugged him I saw a man that I have a photo of and all the boys in the photograph as well. I think he said how scared I was as he bent down and started to console me. "Bianca do you know who these people are honey?" He asked me I stated to cry. "No. I'm sorry please don't make me do this anymore." I was sobbing now. He hugged me and told me "it's ok sweetie. You're not in trouble. How about you come home with me and my family? Does that sound like fun?" He finished. "I'm scared officer William's. Are they gonna hurt me?" I asked him. Then the older man out of the group of boy approached me. "Baby we would never hurt you." He took both on my hands and started to calm me down. "What do you like to do for fun? Cause we can do what ever you want to." He said smiling. "I don't know but what am I going to do tomorrow? I don't like Mrs.Smith." I asked him. He looked confused. "For school silly." I told him.

Princeton/the father POV

She was so scared of us. She clearly doesn't know who we are that's for sure. "What do you like to do for fun? Cause we can do whatever you want to." I asked her smiling. "I don't know but what am I going to do tomorrow? I don't like Mrs.Smith." She responded. I looked at her confused. "For school silly." She told me. You can definitely tell you're talking to a 13 year old. "Well we can pick up your school stuff from your house and I'll drive you in the morning. How does that sound?" I told her. She looked kinda scared but almost relieved. Then she looked behind me scared. Then a man walked pass me grabbing Bianca. "Let's go! I have guys lined up looking for a good time and your gonna show them one." The man said pulling her towards the police department door. "I'm sorry Kevin please!" She said in tears. "Shut up whore. I don't have time for your complaining." He yelled in her face. "Your not taking her." Michael said calmly. Then took Bianca's arm back and pulled her to him. I bent down to get to Bianca's eye level "honey let's go get your school stuff and go home ok?" I told her in a sweet, calm and caring voice.