BTS- JUNGKOOK

"There she comes," Jungkook smiled at you whilst you made your way through the skater park on your longboard, joining him and a couple of friends over behind a ramp. You quickly hopped off. Your white vans sliding along the ground and your ass, clad in some self-cut, studded shorts wriggling to the last tune in your headphones. You took off your headphones and smiled at your best friend.

"What's up, fucker?" You grinned, giving him a peck on the cheek. He smacked your ass when you turned to greet the others and you shot him a glare over your shoulder.

You and Jungkook had been really close since childhood. Growing up next to each other, use had spent days and nights on childish adventures, always huddled up in a tree or a self-made fort somewhere. When puberty hit, you both changed. But you did it together. You both discovered your love for tattoos and piercings, along with the fondness for skateboarding.

Things were going great, until one night, after a few cans of beer, you ended up in bed together. He took your virginity and you took his. For months after, use had awkwardly tip-toed around each other, until use had decided to just put the past behind you both. Your friendship was more important. Which didn't mean that you didn't do it again, you just learned how to cope with your intoxicated desire for the other.

"What are we doing tonight?" You asked excitedly, running your fingers through your hair.

"Hoseok's having a party at his house. Small gathering, should be fun. His parents are out of town," Jungkook informed and you looked at your friend Hoseok, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Will there be alcohol?" You asked and he nodded.

"And w-weed?"

"More than you could ever smoke, honey," he replied in his slow and deep voice and you rolled your eyes.

"I'll be there," You grinned at him and smacked his shoulder. You chatted for awhile after, until you and Jungkook decided to head home. Skating down the streets, use tried to push each other of your boards every chance you got, and you got a nasty bruise on your knee from when Jungkook succeeded, but you didn't stay mad at him for long.

"Meet you in half an hour?" he said while you sprinted on your garden.

"You can bet on that," You said and vanished inside. Time to get ready.

Freshly showered, covered with ointment on your recent bruises and the tat you got last week, you showed up half on hour later and found him waiting for you. He had changed into some shorts and a low-cut tanktop, showing off his arm tats, while you was in a flirty dress. Jungkook whistled when he saw you.

"You clean up nice," he said when you started walking. It was only a few blocks to Hoseok's.

"Oh, shut up," You groaned and punched him lightly. You didn't like compliments. At all.

The 'small gathering' had turned into a full party by the time you got there. People were stumbling around shitface-wasted everywhere, and you quickly took a couple of shots to get on the level.

You had found a couple girls who weren't total bitches and was dancing around on the makeshift dance floor when Jungkook found you sometime later.

"Come, I want to introduce you to someone," he said and dragged you outside. People were messing around in the huge pool, and you thought for a moment that he would probably toss you in, but he made his way toward a small group of people, sitting on the tiled floor a couple of yards away from the water.

When you came closer, you saw that they were all familiar faces; all but one. You was immediately infatuated with him. His lavender hair, and he dreamily looked at the sky while chewing on his lip ring. Sighted tattoos all over his arms, as well as part of his neck, and he had big ear plugs in his lobes. He kinda looked innocent, big brown eyes, but when his gaze shifted to you, and he sent you a crooked grin, you knew what he was... Trouble. And you loved trouble.