JAEBUM

Hi guys it's Jiminnie here~❤

Author Donsaeng( my beautiful anon ) needs rest and and is currently looking for a job because one school starts she is gonna be a junior and you know agree gonna own a school club she needs money to get a car for herself. So i Jiminnie decided to right jb hyung's fluff for you guys✨

( you don't jb are in the practice room)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today you're boyfriend decided to call you at 4 in the to tell you he wanted to see today which you expect since the boys kinda just stayed in their for the past few weeks and pretty sure they'll beat up bambam for dab-ing one more time or Jackson and his weird screaming......and youngjae's broken english.

So know you're here in jyp with jaebum in the practice room watchinh him practice for 5000th time to every song.....

" Jaebum oppa..."  you called him only to be ignored

"Jaebum ah"

"Jaebum"

" YAH!" you got annoyed that he ignored you.....how rude but you love so that won't last long.

" yes y/n..." jaebum finally answered you after 15 minutes of ignored....

" i thought we were supposed to ve hanging out today.....all you've

Been doing is practicing for the passed few hours"you said looking down at your feet you were really excited to get to see your jaebum after so long but felt disappointed when he wanted to practice. Jaebum caught your attention when he grabbed both your hands and kissed you on the forehead which caused your cheeks to have a light blush dust on your cheeks ( if you're darkskin or it takes alot for you to blush like author Donsaeng don't worry he doesn't notice ).

" princess, I'm sorry.....i got caught up in practicing....how hmmm.......let's go to the hello kitty shop "

You didn't even get to respond when you found yourself at the hello kitty shop with your boyfriend wearing cat ears trying to be cute " buing buing~" you couldn't help but to laugh at your boyfriend's silliness

" that's way better i like Seeing my princess smile" jaebum says hugging you tightly..

" oppa i already have hello kitty stuff" you say hugging him Back.. He gasped as pouted.

" you don't need that stuff. I'm your hello kitty" he says kissing your face repeatedly causing you giggle

" i love you hello kitty oppa"

" i love you too princess"

he says hugging you you tighter
" hey princess can i sleep over at your place.....i feel like Netflix and chill...."

You punched jaebum because of how chill he just was with saying Netflix and chill...

SORRY IT'S VERY SHORT...

I'm not good at detail like author dongsaeng...

Sorry sorry