Chapter 47

Faye's POV

Where was everyone? I'd been back a day and my mom and grandma had already abandoned me.

I ran back upstairs and grabbed my cell. No texts, no calls. I text Ross.

-Mom and Gran left me. Come round?-

About 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Hey!" he smiled. God I loved it when he did.

"Hey there" I said closing the door behind him

"Where are they?" Ross asked pointing to a picture of my Gran and Mom.

"I don't have the slightest clue" I'd been spending too much time with Gran and her British ways.

He smirked again. We walked over to the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar as we snacked on potato chips and talked about how we liked being home but missed tour. Whilst being on tour Ross and I hadn't actually done anything alone because we were constantly surrounded by others, even when we tried to be alone.

"Wanna stay over?" I asked.

"Will your mom be okay with it?" He replied.

"I don't see why not"

My Brother was on vacation with his friends. I think  he said Hawaii but we hadn't spoke much. He and Lea were close now which confused me because Lea refused to speak with me but was happy enough to cuddle up with my brother ughh.

Several hours later after at least 3 films, my mom and grandma returned.

"Hey mom?"

"Yeah sweetie?" she shouted from the other room.

"Can Ross stay the night?"

"Erm...sure" I was shocked. I thought she would say no.

"Thank Youuuu" I shouted.

I heard a faint chuckle come from the other room.

Ross texted his mom and told her and we made our way upstairs to watch some films. Ross was so warm and I did not want to move once I placed my head on his chest. That was until he sat up looked at me and moved closer. I could feel his breath on my face. He slowly kissed me. His lips were soft. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. He looked confused.

He sat up and I straddled him. He smiled and then continued to kiss me. But more passionately this time. Both of us were already out of breath. I felt his hands on my waist moving further down. I placed my hand on his chest and continued kissing him. And then I felt his hand unclasp my bra...

A/N Clearly something is going to happen here so if you feel that you do not want to read a sex scene or are too young then I suggest you skip the next chapter.