Chapter 22

Faye's POV

My God I missed Ross and I hadn't been gone long.

To take my mind off it, I asked the girls if they wanted to go to a little Tea place that I used to go with my Grandpa when I was little. Rydel automatically agreed that we should. She's kind of obsessed. We took the train to the little Tea shop on Carnaby Street. After a 10 minute journey we arrived. Rydel was like a child in a toy shop. 

After several cups of tea and a heated discussion on shoes we made our way to Central London, where we did some site seeing. The London Eye brought back so many memories. The way my Grandpa would put me on his shoulders at the top so I was higher than everyone else. I missed him. And I always felt like it was my fault.

Rydel was on her cell the whole way round. Texting someone. It would literally beep every two minutes. 

"Ellington?" Alexa asked.

"Maybe!" she said with a cheeky smile.

She burst out laughing.

"How did you know?"

"Because you're smiling at your cell like a doof" Savannah laughed.

After an hour of waiting in line and riding the London Eye, we decided to go back to the Hotel. The door man held the door as we entered the lobby. And then I saw her...

A/N Thanks guys!

So who do you think Faye has seen? Comment who!