Chapter 26

Faye's POV

I sprinted across the lawn to the mail box and grabbed the mail. I passed my mom all the letters and she threw all the others apart from the one from Grandma on the island. She ripped it open and read the letter out loud.

'Hi Angie,

So as you probably know by now, I ran into Faye in London! I really wasn't excpecting this and I am glad to say I absolutely loved it!  Faye and I have been talking and I realised that I miss everyone back in the states. So in two months I will be coming back to the States to visit my lovely family.

Love you lots

Love Mom x'

Mom broke down into tears.

"I can't believe she is coming back!"

I hugged her and left her alone to phone her friend, Rach.

I showered and hopped into bed. Ugh I have craved my bed for so long. My phone was beeping so I reluctantly walked across the room after trying several times to reach my phone without leaving my bed. I had so many Instagram notifications. I looked in my tagged photos and it was the same photo over and over again. Someone had took a picture of me and Ross kissing in the airport. I laughed at the captions and comments.

'I hate her'

'Ugh, Ross is mine'

'Slut'

I laughed. These things didn't make me upset. In fact they made me cringe.

Rydel had text me.

'Tomorrow, come round'

A/N Who's excited to go back to school? Meeeee

Anyway... HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY DELLY!                  OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS 21 OMG.