Chapter 19

Ross' POV

"Hey what's up?" I said giving her a hug.

"Ross, I don't want to go!"

"Why?" I ask trying not to make her cry.

"Well I'll miss you and..." She burst into tears again.

"Come here! Tell me"

"Well, we went to England a couple years back and grandpa and I were in a serious car crash and I got away with a broken arm but..."

I knew what she was going to say. I didn't want to make her say it so I put my hands on the back of her neck and looked into her eyes.

"I know it'll be hard, but you'll make loads of new memories, and you'll have fun with the girls"

"I suppose" she looked at me, her eyes watery and red.

"Come on! Let's go find Rydel!"

We found her and I told Rydel to keep an eye on her.

I went and found my mom.

"Hey mommy"

"What do you want Ross?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Do you love me?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Can Faye stay?"

"You know you didn't need to ask!"

"I mean with me"

"Ross..."

"Pleassseeee, we won't do anything if that's what you're worried about"

"Fine but like you said no funny business"

I found Faye. It was really late and I could tell she was tired. So we went upstairs. I went to the bathroom and when I came back out she was asleep on the bed. I picked her up and lay next to her. She cuddled up to me and fell asleep on my chest.