Chapter 27

I woke up early and went surfing. About 2 hours later I came back and my mom was cooking breakfast.

"Hey Mommy" I said sweetly.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing honestly. Or maybe a party for my birthday?" I smiled.

"Well, I don't know I mean"

"Please..." I pulled out a present I got her from London. It was a necklace with matching earrings.

"I can maybe fit one in" she said mesmerized by the set.

About an hour later I made my way round to the Lynch's. I knocked on the door and Ellington answered.

"Oh hey?" I said confused.

"I know. But Mark has some news for us!"

"Erm... okay?"

After Mark allowed us to chat about England and give our presents out, he sat us all down together.

I sat down next to Ross and Rocky. Ross laid his hand on my thigh. The room went silent for at least a minute, until Rocky burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. The suspense is killing me" he giggled.

"Okay, I have some big news"

Rydel laughed.

"You guys have worked so hard on the 2nd album, and after we have come back from Puerto Rico for the filming, we're going on another tour"

Everybody was ecstatic. After Puerto Rico the band had the American tour dates and now another world tour.

Ross grabbed my waist and picked me up. I gave him a smile.

"Hey, what's up?" he asked.

"I'm gonna miss you, you have filming, American tour dates and then the world! That's alot of time"

"I know" he pouted.

"Should you tell her or should I" we heard Stormie say across the room. Both Ross and I turned our heads towards her.

"I think you should" replied Mark.

Stormie walked over to where me and Ross where standing.

"So we know it's along time apart what with filming and touring. So Faye, we want you to come with us!"

"What?" I was gobsmacked.

"Really? Oh my gosh"

I hugged Stormie. And thanked her. I turned to Ross, he had the biggest smile on his face. He leaned in a slowly kissed me. No words had to be said. The kiss was amazing. It lasted at least 30 seconds. But then I thought Grandma...

A/N I think it's about time (Jo Bro quotes) I added some drama¿ So here ♥