Chapter 29

Ross' POV

Due to the tour being in a couple weeks, we had been having a lot of band practices lately. Riker had been talking to Brandon's girlfriends best friend (wow that's confusing). I think he told me her name was Kat! She seemed nice enough, Faye liked her anyway. She's even invited her to go shopping. I don't get girls. Why do they need to shop together and why do you have to invite them?

Anyway at band practice we had been trying the new songs and sorting out the set list and a couple hours later Faye came.

"Hey guys" she said walking into the basement slowly.

"YO" Rocky shouted.

Rocky and Faye had grown close. I reckon it's because they like the same things. I didn't really want to watch "Godzilla" but both Rocky and Faye were ecstatic. I don't even know why, it's so overrated.

"Guys, I have a surprise" Faye said excitedly "I have bought us all tickets to... THE SCRIPT"

"OMG WHAT" Rydel yelped.

"Are you serious?" I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Yep, front row and a week before the tour"

Everybody thanked her and we got back to practicing.

She sat the whole time with a gigantic smile on her face.

How had she payed for them?

Faye's POV

I'd bought the tickets by selling a load of old crap I had in the attic. I guess I owed it to them seeing as they were letting me come on tour with them.

I just had one problem... I couldn't go.