Episode 10:Black Crystal Wars Part 1

LOVEHAMMER:SPATHIA ALPHA-Episode 10

The Black Crystal Wars Part 1

The Invasion was inevitable . The Despot had sent threats agains the Imperium and Against Serenity. Her brothers would not suffer this to stand. So they went against the Nemesis Empire.

The II, IV and VIII put aside their differences and with Tekehene as the representative of Serenity the combined fleets set out into the galatic Norther heading for where the wars unusually calm.

Three flagships, for three legions a gross overkill but it was a major threat. Konrad sitting in his rooms as the fleets moved together through the warp remembered.

She had screamed as he had arrived at her estates, flanked by his senior officers as Custdoes had greeted him at the gates. Azmina and Thorgeld were with her as two of her confidants and friends. The problem had been serious and the Emperor had been informed. But the fact of the matter was the Emperor was away from Terra and the Regent was occupied. Konrad had been concerned. Very concerned. |

He had taken the time to come back for his sister. "Let me pass...." He said a voice hardly above a hiss. He could feel the future he had seen for her, a happy little one indeed the whole imperium being rather well off despite an accident. Though Kurze had cursed that his visions were not able to decipher the source of the accident. It had come in explosions and screaming.

"Sire, I doubt that..."

"Let me pass." Kurze said and the Shield Captian let the Primarch and his retinue enter. A loud bang from the upper levels as they entered the lobby. A portrait of Serenity in a magnificent gown and the Emperor sat over the main stairs. Muffled screams were heard. "LET HIM GO." The voice of the Princess. And then the pleading sounds of the two Senshi. Konrad stepped over to the door as Sevataar was holding up the chief librarian. Terminators waited at the based of the stairs his trusted Atrmentar elite. Konrad was wearing full plate having come directly from the Orbital terminals where the 85th was undergoing resupply. Having been able to obtain permission from the Lord Regent to sate his headaches due to his binding of sorts to Serenity through the songs she had sang and her coming to fetch him as the visions of burning gold had faded to peaceful silver.

He slammed the door to Serenity's rooms open; she was in the bedroom tied down. Kurze looked to Azmina and Thorgeld, the two women were exhausted and there were portraits, a handsome man in chains who was screaming in agony.

Kurze had spoken with Allanor as they had met on the eastern fringes with Allanor in route home from meeting Guilliman at Macragge.

"Shes worse than I feared, father is away of course with the First Expeditionary Fleet....Alta is with Johnson and they are prosecuting some remnant of the Ragdan crisis I heard."

Allanor had led the First Swords against the Ragdans and suffered heavily. Many Terrans had given their lives, though they had found Nemesis black crystal among the technology of the blasted species. The II Primarch had referred all the things for the purview of the Mechanicum in particularly Senshi Mercury.

"We must purge the Nemesis menace from the galaxy."

"She was saying Let Him Go and I found pictures of a man."

"Nemesis is a great unknown." Allanor had said.

The Silver Knights Librarians had found a place a swathe of calm warp where there were dark presences and that had been determined as the place where Nemesis dwelt. So the Emperor had allowed three legions and three primarchs to go there and lay waste to whatever was there.

Konrad had seen the pictures. A handsome youth depicted in the hand that Serenity had. Fulgrim had commented that the pictures were impressively striking. The librarians of the Silver Knights had accompanied each fleet. A Contingent of them was the heart of the Expedition. Kondrad looked at a picture on the readout of the system. It was quite impressive a crystal city that was looming over a sprawling metropolis of wretchedness and despair. The Librarians all wearing silver armor and looking grim. Once they had thought to be with the Crusader host now they were assigned to the retinue of Senshi protecting them or they were out among the stars on their own Missions.

"I can sense something, one sould amidst the blackness." Konrad turned to the silver Knight sitting in one corner of the bridge of his flagship. "If we rescue him it might be a way to save the Princess from her torment."
Konrad turned from staring out through the bridge windows at the planet. No sign of the possible fleet of the enemy. "Prepare a company, I will take them myself, a few squads of your brothers as well."

"Yes My Lord."