Episode 2:The Mantle of the Primarch

Acroclestia Nomarchs Palace

Seigion City, Byakon

Horus had arrived, coming to the Galactic West, rarely as was customary to meet a new Primarch. He'd been at Fenris and met Leman and Thora. He looked at the High Nomarch. Who'd spent the day arguing with his advisors over Magea and what was going to be produced there. First Captian Davien Federon who also held the title of First Commander of the 1st Battalion. He nodded to the Terran as the Luna Wolves entered the room. Serenity had said Allanor was still in training, getting to know his legion and prepare them for the battles to come.

"Hello brother." He said kneeling, a show of respect to ensure that Allanor did not kill him, though he was not the killing sort Serenity had said. He was not a besker like Leman. Serenity had left to take Thora under her wing a long time ago. Leaving the Emperor to teach Allanor and now it was given to Horus the task of teaching him. A bit more, the Emperor would return as the Luna Wolves and the Emperor went well enough together, though the II was his personal weapon.

"Please, rise, you and I are equals though our domains may be different." Allanor desecended from the dias and took Horus by the shoulder. He looked at Lupercal smiling, dark eyes like the cold void of space met the eyes of the Emperors most favored.

"Im pleased to hear that brother." Said Horus, wondering if the fact that his legion being the Emperors most favored personal legion would make him arrogant. Wondering continued as his brother Embraced him. Allanor also bid the Astartes to rise.

"I see you've brought your retinue with you."

"May I introduce my first captian, Ezekiel Abbadon." Abbadon was something fresh faced. At least to Allanors eyes. As was Federon, the Crusade was in its early stages yet. So the issue was that the Astartes would see combat at a high rate.

"Captian Abbadon, Ive heard of your record, you are arguably one of the most interesting commanders in the legions."

The Cthnonian nodded, his topknot swinging, "Thank you Sire." Allanor towered a bit over Federon, Abbadon, on the same level as Horus.

"Now brother what did you wish to show me?"

"Well there is a gift..." He gestured and tech marines of the Luna Wolves and First Swordsentered, passing the mortal guards with a large Primarch sized case. "Father had it made by the tech-priests of the mechanicum. At Megea."

"Hmmm." Said Allanor as he walked up to it, he stood before it and it went active beeping and opening after it had scanned him.

"A auto-armor cabinet, quiet handy for power armor. Ive one aboard my ship."

"When will I see mine?" Asked Allanor looking at the cabinet as it opened like the petals of a flower revealing the black and blue warplate within and the weapons. Like some form of starting thing. He looked at the large sword, a hand and a half that was a single edge weapon. He looked at it. " A fine thing Horus. I do believe we will learn well together." The mantle of Primarch it would be revealed as Allanor donned the magnificent suit of plate that was painted in a livery that would become iconic across the starts.

Serenity was impressed by her brother, she looked at him as he stepped into the garden, the plate shone under the sun as light danced on the Black and blue. And the symbol on his pauldron. Red Lambada and then the black sword pointed down. Silver and gold were shining and Allanor smiled.

"How do I look sister?"

d