Author's Note

Hi guys!

I just want to thank all of you for all your reads, votes and comments. When I first started writing this I didn't expect much to happen. I wrote it mostly so I could finally get the story out of my head so I wouldn't go insane. But thank you all for supporting my sanity!! You have no idea how much this means to me. 

I would like to apologize and say that this was the first story I ever made, so sorry that it's a little rough. I am still a new writer so I'm still learning and trying to get better so bear with me please. Eventually, I will go back and edit this a lot better. So, if you see a chapter with an asterisk it means I already fixed it all up. 

Thank you all for reading Time Turner Mishap and I hope you all stick around to follow the crazy adventure of the Potter, Black and Weasley family! 

Your support to a new writer like me is so uplifting! I was thinking of taking this down all together but seeing all your passion for this story made me do a complete 360! So I guess another thank you for keeping me sane is in order haha. 

Also check out my reading lists! I have a reading list of some of my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction, called Stars,  if any of you would like any suggestions! I absolutely love Aurelian , The Voice of Echo, and Finding Mae. I would also love if any of you have a story to recommend for me (HP or not). I'm open to suggestions!

I wanna hear more about all of you so let me know:

 What house you're in

 Who your favorite character is

What your favorite HP book is

What you hope to see more of in this story

Love you all!! 

-JiCamy