How Could You Have Lied to Us?!

Start from the beginning

Ozpin freezes for a bit, looking so upset, before putting his head, while upset.

Ozpin: "I... don't have one..."

At these words, Papyrus was unable to contain his rage, and punches Ozpin in the face with his crystal arm.

Papyrus: "RAAAAGH!"

Ozpin: "AGH!"

Ozpin was sent flying into a tree, and crashed into it, while everyone looked in shock at the act that Papyrus had done. Papyrus rushes forward, grabbed Ozpin by the shirt, lifts him up from the ground, and shouted at him enraged, greatly.

Papyrus: "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US??!!! YOU HID SUCH LIFE-THREATENING SECRETS FROM US, THAT YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS 'OKAY??!!!' IS THAT IT???!!!!"

No response, than papyrus spoke out to Ozpin in a really shaken tone, as he dropped down Ozpin. Papyrus is shaking with rage.

Papyrus: "My father...he too may have hidden secrets from us, even ones up to this sort of level...but even he knows when to tell the truth to us. But what you did...you used us like we...like we are your pawns of your terrible schemes, fighting for nothing more than a lost cause, and only bringing us down to the path of suicide...WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS JUST AS TERRIBLE AS WHAT SHE IS DOING TO EVERYBODY, TO REMNANT RIGHT NOW!! HOW CAN YOU SAVE US IF YOU ARE GOING TO LIE TO US ABOUT EVERYTHING WE HAD DONE???!!!!! DO YOU NOT HAVE THE WILL TO ACTUALLY FIGHT HER???!!!!"

But Qrow puts a hand on Papyrus' shoulder, signifying him to stop. He does, but is so shaken ip, that he backs away. May Zedong goes up to hug him in comfort, in which he returns the gesture. Qrow than begins to shake, as Ozpin looked at him. He than began clenching his fist, while speaking this out.

 He than began clenching his fist, while speaking this out

Qrow: "No one wanted me... I was cursed... I gave my life to you because you gave me a place in this world... I thought I was finally doing some good..."

Ozpin than began to tear up, as he began speaking.

Ozpin: "But, you are!"

But Qrow than says this that broke Ozpin's mental self, greatly.

Qrow: "Meeting you... was the worst luck of my life..."

"