Pinch

Chapter 39: (Aubrey's POV)- Pinch

We hung around the rest of the day, watched a movie, read for a little bit, cooked dinner and now we were done eating it. "Would you like chocolate strawberries for dessert?" he smirked while pulling them out and offering them to me. 

I took one which I ate and we ate a few simultaneously before putting however many remained in the fridge. I walked over to the sink, making sure to grab his plate too and washed the dishes before washing my hands and drying them off. 

"You need a little help with that?" I felt him walk up behind me, my back pressed to his chest as his finger traced the top of my dress. 

"Sure," I turned to face him with a smile before walking up the stairs and to the guest room I was staying in. Thank god, I got the guest room, staying in a room with him would have been... tough. He followed me closely until we reached my room. 

I grabbed my pajamas and placed them in the bathroom before standing in front of the mirror, my back facing him. He brushed my hair to the side, intentionally grazing his fingers against my back, again. And took his sweet time dragging that zipper down slowly. What a fucking tease. 

He kept pushing it down, with his eyes locking with mine through the mirror instead of the fucking zipper, I was scared he'd pinch my skin but what happened was the better choice. He pinched his skin. That snapped him out of it before he pulled away, pulling his finger to his lips swiftly. 

"Pay attention, Parker." I snickered. He smirked before pinching my waist. "Ow!" I winced. He smirked before unzipping the dress completely. 

I rolled my eyes before going into the bathroom and changing into my pajamas, throwing my hair up in a bun. I wore my shorts and cami before stepping out to see him lying in my bed shirtless. 

Holy sh- 

"Enjoying the view?" he smirked while he put his phone down on the nightstand. I cleared my throat. 

"I was until you interrupted. What are you doing here?" I asked as I folded my arms across my chest. 

"I don't have anything better to do than forcing you to be in my company." he smiled cheekily. 

"What a sad life you must have then?" I sighed while grabbing my phone and lying down next to him. 

"No, in fact being in your company is amazing itself." he smiled at me genuinely. 

"Flattery won't get you anywhere, what do you want?" I narrowed my eyes down at him. He chuckled before replying, 

"I've been wanting that kiss for a while, but you just won't..." he trailed off while huffing. "And flattery gets you places nothing else ever could," he stated. I snorted, 

"Who the hell told you that? It makes no sense whatsoever." I chuckled while scrolling through social media. 

"How rude of you to choose social media over me." he placed his hand on his chest before grabbing my phone and placing it on the nightstand on his side of the bed. 

I sighed while rolling my eyes, "I take it I'm not getting that back. What do you want?" I asked slightly exasperated. He gave me a pointed look. "Except for that, what do you want?" I repeated myself. 

"Your company." he shrugged innocently. Maybe he was being genuine right then. 

"How often does it get lonely in here by yourself?" I questioned after a moment of silence.

"This summer has actually changed a lot," he smirked at me, "But earlier, very often." he sighed while staring up at the ceiling. 

"With mom working and only having one best friend who I'm very grateful for even though I don't show, it got pretty lonely. It's not like girls even actually cared when they were here. It was all for popularity or well, you know." he continued staring up while I stared at him.