YIFAN (EXO - Kris) I'll Be Waiting For You

En başından başla

Kris nodded obediently. "Sure thing, mom," he replied and the two of you headed up the stairs.

Upon reaching his bedroom, you stalked the way of this bed and plopped down there.

You always loved the way Kris smelled. Not in the creepy way or something, he is not just like those other guys who's stench would sometimes be too overpowering, or too manly that it makes you a bit dizzy.

"You know... You can always visit this house while we're gone since we are not selling it anyway. Just in case you'd miss me that much," Kris suggested as he sat down beside you and gently played with your fingers.

"You wish, plus, wouldn't that be creepy?" you chuckled back.

Kris frowned a bit and asked, "Why would that be creepy? Don't you think you'll miss me??"

"Not even the slightest bit," of course that was a lie. And Kris would know that because you were just crying in his arms all few minutes ago. "I would even last without a call from you everyday.."

"Are you low-key telling me that you want me to call you at least once everyday while I am away?" he laughed and you shrugged.

"Maybe, maybe not."

"You silly girl," Kris mused, shaking his head in amusement at the process.

Then you two just stared at each other for a moment, making sure that when he leaves not one of you will ever forget how he or you would look like this close.

"I am sorry," the words tumbled off your lips. "I feel like a jerk for avoiding you."

"I am glad you know." Kris nods in agreement which caught you by surprised.

You jerked up into a sitting position and faced him. "Y-You knew I was avoiding you??"

He nodded while you buried your face in your hands. "Oh, God, that was embarrassing."

Kris chuckled softly, despite having a deep husky voice, and reached out for your hands. He gently pulled then away from your face and continued to hold onto them as he said, "And I know why you were doing so. So you're forgiven."

"I really am sorry..."

"I told you, you're forgiven," Kris stressed out.

"But still---" you sighed, stopping yourself. You looked into his eyes and smiled. "I really am going to miss you, dork."

He laughed. "I am going to miss you too, clutz."

"Hey," you whined, pouting and pulled your hands out of his. "I am not a clutz!"

"Whatever... Just promise me one thing.."

You raised your brows in question, waiting for that one thing Kris would say.

"When I come home for a vacation in the midst of my studies, don't you ever try to avoid me again."

You nodded. "I promise not to avoid you. And wait for you patiently until you finish your studies in L.A.," you chuckled and he joined in.

But the next thing he did caught you by surprise.

A lot by surprise.

Kris leaned in so quick you did not have any time to comprehend what went next. You just realized that he had his lips pressed softly against yours.

And before you could even respond, he started pulling away. But you were quick and help him still and leaned in for another once more.

Your lips against his felt like puzzle pieces that matched ever so perfectly. The way you two were in sync as you started to move your lips against his.

It was soft but full of passion and longing.

It came to the point that you were already pressed against the soft mattress of his bed and the two of you continued your heated make out session until minutes passed and you started to lack of air.

Grinning from ear to ear, Kris pulled away. Both of your lips a bit numb and tingling as each other's breath fanned against them.

He chuckled. "I have always wanted to do that."

---------------------------

That's the last one for now peeps! Hope y'all liked this one.

Also, we finally reached 1k+ reads!! Omaaaaaghhebxhenxuenixne I am so happyyyyyyy ❤

Thank you all so much :>>>>>>

Love lots ❤

-Unnah