YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Enough

*looks at the past chapters* hmm... Everything is so happy and romantic...

--------------------------

Feeling hopeful, you knocked at your boyfriend's door. When you heard no response, you knocked again.

You tried to see of the door is locked, but since it wasn't there was no use for your spare key.

You pushed the door open slowly and your shoulders dropped at the sight of your boyfriend sleeping on the table in his living room.

You sighed and walked up to him and shook his shoulder. "Yoongi," you whispered out softly. "Yoongi..." you said louder, shaking him awake.

"What...? Y/N??" he looks up at you.

"Good morning." you grinned at him but he was frowning.

"What time is it??"

You pouted. "Aren't you for getting something?" you asked him but he stood up and grabbed the papers on the table. "Yoongi, don't you know what today is?" you asked once again as he brushed past you.

"Today is the day I am submitting my project, Y/N," he answered.

You felt your heart drop at that. Maybe he had forgotten due to the ton of work.

"But... There is something else---"

"Y/N," he cuts you off. "Look, I really need to arrive at the company as soon as possible. Whatever that something else is then I don't really care because my job is more important," he tells you in a slightly cold tone.

You sighed, trying hard not to cry. "Of course... I will leave now," you said softly and turned to leave the place.

You expected him to go after you but nothing happened and you felt your heart break.

--------

"Yoongi?" you called out as soon as he answered the call.

"What??"

You blinked as he just snapped at you. But you hid that and pulled off a cheery tone as you asked, "What did they say about the project??"

"I had a promotion."

You beamed. "A promotion?? Congrats, Yoongi!"

"You're too loud..."

"Oops... Hehe, sorry," you giggled. "What if we go out for a celebration tomorrow? A double celebration?"

"Double? What do you mean??" he asks.

So he still hasn't remembered. "Well... It is my birthday today. I don't mind celebrating it with you tomorrow... So what do you say?" you asked.

"Look, Y/N... I am really tired. And I really need to rest. Maybe tomorrow won't be a good time," he sighed and you felt your heart drop at that.

"Oh... Alright," you uttered, feeling down. "Just tell me when you would like to have it. We haven't gone out on a date for months."