TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Walk Me Home Slowly

I don't know if this would really bring out the feels but I am still doing it anyway.

Enjoy reading ❤❤❤

----------------------------------

"...Remember when we first met," you uttered after a long pause of silence. Sniffing, you wiped your tear away as you walked side by side with your boyfriend along the cold paved sidewalk to your home.

Your pace was slow, very slow for a reason of just wanting to cherish the moment you have together.

"Yeah," Taehyung chuckled slightly. "Me, hitting your face with a basketball."

"I still don't know if you've done it deliberately though," you laughed. "I heard you hated me at that time."

"Deliberately or not, I am glad that incident happened. If it didn't then what do you think will the two of us be right now?" Taehyung stated.

"Nothing." You smiled. But your smile was so bitter it hurt. "But let's not forget who made the first move."

Taehyung groaned, "Y/N, it is expected that a man does the first move... It's like a stereotype."

"What you've done was still something else though," you laughed. "Imagine, throwing a pebble at the window of your crush's room to catch her attention. But it ended up all wrong as you threw it too hard and eventually broke the window. God knows how much I kept thinking of what happened and laughed non-stop because of it and the look on your face right after realizing what you've done."

"Ha-Ha," Taehyung laughed sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. Good thing he loves you so much that he is still right beside you at the moment. "At least it worked, right? I got your attention."

"All of it." you nodded. "Then you invited me to go to the ball... Where we danced and... And..."

Taehyung glanced at you, his heart breaking at the look of your face and decided to finish the sentence for you. "...and confessed our feelings to each other and had our first kiss... Yeah..."

"Yeah," you whispered. While you smiled, tears started to roll down your cheeks again. Suddenly, the pain came back once again. "T-Then... Then all the other m-moments we've spent together... H-Having fun and just endlessly expressing h-how much we l-love each other," you continued, trying hard to speak properly as the lump in your throat and the uncomfortable tightening feeling on your chest tried to take over.

Taehyung secretly wiped the tears that managed to escape his eyes as well. Then he reached out to hold you hand, causing you to turn your head towards him.

"I... I just don't understand..." you cried silently. "W-Why would they just tell us now, Tae? After everything that already happened... Did they think i-it was all a j-joke after all?? I-I... I love you, Taehyung... I love you so much..." you continued to cry, wiping away the never ending tears with your sleeve. "I... I love you so, so much..."

Taehyung did not bother to hide his tears anymore and halted, cupping both sides of your face with his hands. "I love you too, Y/N... So damn much..." he replied, pressing his forehead against yours, letting his teardrops fall onto your cheeks.

After that, you two just continued to walk in silence. Not until Taehyung decided to break it.

"I always wanted to live with you back in our province when we are old... And start our life together there..." he started off.

You felt your heart tear with every single word that escaped his mouth. You wanted that too and you wanted it badly. But now it appears that it would all just be those wishes that could never be granted.

"Oh yeah... What would we be doing??" you decided to ask, going along with the flow.

"Anything... Anything that makes us both happy," Taehyung answered, his breath fogging up in the cold winter air as well as the chuckle that followed right after.

"Then we would have kids..." the sentence trembled off your wobbling lips as you tried to keep the tears in. "And together we will nourish them and love them, have fun with them... Until we're old."

Taehyung let out a shaky breath as his tears blurted his vision as well. "E-Exactly..."

Realizing that your house is just a few steps away, you started breaking down again. "I just really cannot understand the importance of marrying the same race..." you started crying again. "Why can't be my family be like the other Chinese families that let their children marry someone from any race of their choice? Why is it so important to keep the blood pure??"

"Y/N..." Taehyung called out, both of you stopping at your tracks. "Y/N, look at me."

"Taehyung..." you cried. "Taehyung... I want to be with you..."

The latter shut his eyes tight, tears running down his face as he brought your hand up and pressed his lips against your knuckles. "I-I want nothing more than to be with you too, Y/N... Y-You know that.."

"I-It's so unfair..." you whispered hoarsely.

"I-It is.." Taehyung nods, composing himself. "B-But it's your parents' decision. If they really cannot accept me as their daughter's boyfriend, I respect that. Even though it hurts... I-I don't want to cause trouble to you and your family, Y/N. So I guess it would be best to just... Just let it go..."

"No..." you cried. "No... Please, Taehyung don't..."

Taehyung proceeded to pull you in a tight hug, hugging you as it could be the last time he would.

"I-I am sorry..." he apologized. "I-I am sorry if I could not fight for you... For us... But Y/N, I-I love you... And I always will."

"I-I love you too..." you replied painfully.

Taehyung nods and pulls away from the hug, holding you by your shoulders and looking at you in a more stern but caring way through the tears that stayed in his eyes. "I-If possible, and your parents would allow us... I will come back for you... Remember that."

You nodded. "I will never stop trying to get them to agree."

Taehyung forced a smile. And as if running out of time, he quickly leaned in to give you a long kiss.

You two shared that kiss for more than a minute, savoring it as it could be the very last.

As you two shared the moment, all you could think of is how thankful you were to have a caring, goofy, extremely good-looking, and loving guy like Taehyung in your life. And Taehyung couldn't say anything else different about you.

You two pulled away.

And without looking back, the two of you separated ways.

----------------------------------
How was that :D??

Just kidding, people I am not that mean. Though I am not sure if this was enough to give you that pained feeling (sorry guys), Jungkook will heal that don't worry.

Love lots ❤

-Unnah