YIXING (EXO - Lay) Massage

Our Yixing looks so ADORABLE---AAAAAAAHHH I WANNA TOUCH HIS DIMPLE SOOO BAD ❤

Anyways... Here is our first Yixing chapter!

Enjoy reading ❤

---------------------------

"I'm home!"

Those two words and the sound of the door shutting was enough to get you off your bed and out of your bedroom in the speed of light.

"Yixing!" You went to your husband and hugged him tight.

"Missed me already?" he chuckled, hugging you back and planting a soft kiss on your temple before pulling away. You got his bag and quickly placed it somewhere else. Then you helped him with his coat and his shoes and neatly placed them to where they belong.

"Thank you," he uttered before plopping down to your couch.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook you anything?" you asked him.

"No... I ate with the boys earlier," he answered. You cans sense how exhausted he is but he manged to hide it with a smile. "I really just want to see my wife."

Yixing was part of a famous boy group EXO. And now they are really busy with their comeback so there were days that Yixing did not come home. Aside from that he is also handling the choreography this time and is also helping out some trainees. His body must be probably worn out at this moment so you would do anything to help him feel better.

"Are you sure you don't want anything?" you asked softly, sitting down beside him.

He nods and smiles.

You smiled back, still thinking of something you could do for him. Then it rang in your head. "I have never given you massages in ages, Yixing."

You saw how his face brightened up. He turned to you with a grin. "I always love your massages."

You just smiled, a bit proud, before going to your room and grabbing some massaging oil.

You headed back and instructed him to take his shirt off. You tried hard not to drool at the sight of the amazingly perfect body your husband had.

Clearing your throat, you two got into a comfortable position and you started to do your work.

"Mmh~ Y/N, that feels so good~" he moaned. It was a good thing you were behind him so he won't see you blush. "Yeah~ So good... More, Y/N... More~"

"Stop what you're doing right now," you hissed at him.

He faced you with brows furrowed. "What was I doing??"

You tried to hide the evident blush on your face with the strands of your hair. "Don't act innocent, Yixing," you mumbled before making him face the other way and continuing with the massage.

Yixing still looked confused as ever. "What do you mean---" he stopped when he finally realized. He slowly turned to you and grabbed both your hands.

Your eyes slightly widened as you saw him smirk. In a few seconds later, he was already hovering you on the couch.

"My, my, Y/N... What a dirty mind you have."

His statement made you blush furiously. You tried to hide that with a frown as you pushed him off you. "What are you talking about??" you questioned, hiding your face in your oil-covered hands.

Yixing chuckled and slowly pulled your hands away. Then he leaned in for a deep, passionate yet gentle kiss.

Soon later you found yourself kissing back, sitting on top of his lap as he sat on the couch.

He had his hands roaming around your upper body, feeling every inch of your skin there while yours were in his hair, your fingers tangling themselves into his dark brown locks.

You stayed like that for a minute, sharing a heated kiss. Soon, he pulled away and gave you one last soft peck.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too," you responded, whispering.

------------------------

That is all for our first Yixing chapter! I hope you guys liked this one ❤

Love lots ❤

-Unnah