WtW17

Chapter Seventeen

"Hey babe." Seth said when Becky came in.
"Hi." Becky said smiling.
"How was therapy?" Seth asked.
"Great." Becky said. "I got to drive today."
"Really?" Seth said. "That is awesome."
"It was." Becky said. "For the first time since I started at this clinic a few weeks ago I really feel like I am making progress."
"That is amazing." Seth said.
"I know the first week was about evaluating everything and then coming up with a plan, but now that it's going, I really feel like I am making progress." Becky said. "How was your day with the girls?"
"Things were good." Seth said. "They had a good day at school and just went down for a nap after playing in the pool."
"That's good." Becky said. "And your training."
"I had a great time at the PC working with some of the guys." Seth said.
"Have you thought about doing the Raw Reunion, it's in Tampa so it's only a couple hours away." Becky said.
"I was thinking and I talked to Rich, what if we make this a you and I over night trip." Seth said. "Rich is happy to keep the girls here."
"I'd like that." Becky said. "If you're in, then I am in."
"Good." Seth said smiling and kissing her. "I already booked a hotel and told Hunter I was in."
Becky just chuckled at him.

"No." Willow said as her parents them about going to Tampa.
"Why not?" Seth asked.
"Stay here with us." Willow said.
"You know this is daddy's job." Becky said. "Remember he wrestles."
"I know." Willow said.
"We'll see he is needed for his job this week and it's only over night." Becky said.
"What about Lils and I?" Willow asked.
"Uncle Rich is here." Seth said.
"He needs looking after." Becky said.
"Huh?" Willow said.
"Well you know like Granddad, he needs looking after and I think you and Lily can do that for us." Becky said.
"Like we get to baby sit him?" Lily asked.
"Yes." Becky said seeing Rich smirk.
"Do we get paid?" Willow asked.
"What are your rates?" Seth asked.
"Five dollars an hour each." Lily said.
"Okay." Seth said. "It's a deal."
"Wow." Willow said.
"I know being apart is hard but it will be over night and you two can plan a fun night with Uncle Rich." Becky said.
"Can we go see a movie?" Willow asked.
"Date night." Rich said. "Dinner and a movie."
"Yay." Both girls cheered.
"Can we wear dresses and Uncle Rich a suit?" Lily asked.
"We can do that." Rich said.
"Sounds like a fun night." Seth said. "So we're okay to go?"
"Yes." Willow said. "But I miss you."
"We'll miss you too." Seth said hugging her. "You can call us in your iPad."
"Okay." Willow said softly.
"It's hard thinking about being away from daddy huh." Becky said.
"Yes." Willow said bursting into tears.
Seth held her rubbing her back letting her cry.
"You know the next trip I have to take will be around SummerSlam and that means going to Canada." Seth said. "But that trip we all get to go, even Uncle Josh is going to be there."
"Welly?" Lily asked.
"Yes." Seth said. "We're going to do a day with the Deadboys."
"Who are you wressling?" Lily asked.
"I don't know yet." Seth said. "We might find out when we go to Raw."
"But you're going to beat him up right." Lily asked.
"I am going to do my best." Seth said.
"Is Uncle Rich coming to Cana with us?" Lily asked.
"Canada and yes." Becky said. "It's going to be a huge party."
"Can we wear hats?" Lily asked.
"I was thinking maybe we'd do some shopping with Renee next weekend and we can find you both an outfit to wear." Becky said.
"Okay." Lily said.
"I think I am going to go lay with this one for a bit and sway." Seth said. "I think she needs some daddy cuddles."
"Okay." Becky said and Seth walked out to where they hung a hammock and turned in the misting fan and laid down with Willow who clung to him.
"Are you scared to be away from me?" Seth asked.
"Yes." Willow said.
"You know me going on trips doesn't mean I am disappearing, it means I am going to go do some work and then come back." Seth said. "I would never leave you, Lily or mommy."
"I love you." Willow said.
"And I love you." Seth said. "I like swaying like this with you, one of my favorite things to do."
"Mine too." Willow said. "What else is your favorite?"
"Well one is blowing raspberries on Lily's tummy and making her giggle." Seth said.
"She laughs like mommy." Willow said.
"She does." Seth said. "Another is when you cannot sleep late at night and we come out here and listen to the cricket and you ask me to hum."
"That's my favorite." Willow said. "And we can look up at all the stars."
"And I tell you, you can reach for them and capture them and make all your dreams come true." Seth said.
"What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?" Willow asked.
"Anything and nothing." Seth said. "I love making mommy smile and laugh, I love sitting with her and watching you and Lily play or explore the world around us."
"And kissing her." Willow said.
"Yes, daddy loves kissing mommy." Seth said.
"Someday when I am a lot older will someone love me like you love mommy?" Willow asked.
"Someday I hope you know the love I have for your mommy." Seth said. "When that day comes daddy will be sad."
"Why?" Willow asked.
"It means you'll be all grown up and won't need me." Seth said.
"I will always need you daddy." Willow said. "You're my daddy."
Seth smiled and kissed the top of her head.
"Can you hum my song?" Willow asked.
Seth chuckled and hummed as the breeze swayed them in the hammock.
"Daddy?" Willow said after a while.
"Hmm." Seth said.
"I will be okay with you going." Willow said. "But promise you'll come back."
"I promise." Seth said.