WtW 1

Chapter One

"Hey man how's it going?" Roman asked.
"Been a bit slow and quiet but it's all good." Seth said. "You?"
"Things are good." Roman said. "Busy like always."
"Working the grind." Seth said as he set his weights down.
"Basically." Roman said. "Still doing the single thing?"
"It works." Seth said. "After my last relationship I found it just easier to focus on work rather then trying to have a girlfriend."
"Whatever happened with that one girl, the Irish one." Roman said.
"Becky." Seth said smiling. "After her visa ran out she had to go back to Ireland, we both kinda lost touch."
"When you two were together was the last time I saw you happy." Roman said. "That was what five years ago."
"Yeah." Seth said.
"You know we're going to be in Ireland next week, maybe look her up." Romam said.
"Maybe I will." Seth said.

"Hello, can I help you?" A women asked answering the door.
"Hello, my name is Seth, I am looking for Becky Lynch." Seth said. "This was the last place I had listed for her."
"Are you Seth Rollins?" She asked.
"I am." Seth said. "Is she here?"
"Umm, come in we should talk." The women said.
Seth nodded and fallowed the lady into her living room.
"My name is Annette, I am Becky's mum." She said.
"She talked a lot about you." Seth said.
"There is no easy way to say this." Annette said. "When Becky returned here she had every plan to return to the states after her visa was reapproved, but a week before she was due to leave she was hit by a car."
"Oh no." Seth said.
"Becky managed to survive but she fell into a deep coma." Annette said.
"Oh." Seth said.
"Things were even more complicated because after she slipped into a coma we learned she was pregnant." Annette said.
"She was pregnant?" Seth said.
"Yes, the toll the accident took on her body was grave and we weren't sure if she or the baby would survive, but Rebecca is a survivor." Annette said.
"The baby?" Seth asked.
"Turns out she was pregnant with twins." Annette said handing him a picture frame.
"Girls." Seth said.
"Yes, two girls." Annette said.
"What about Becky?" Seth asked looking up.
"She was in a coma still." Annette said. "Her father and I along with her brother Rich have been raising the girls. We had no idea how to reach you."
"I understand." Seth said. "You said was?"
"About nine months ago Becky woke up from the coma, it's been a very long road back." Annette said. "She's forgotten large parts of things and it's been really hard on her."
"I understand." Seth said. "Can I see her, them."
"The girls are at the clinic with her now." Annette said. "I can take you over."
"Please." Seth said handing her the picture frame.

The drive to the clinic took about half an hour and Seth felt really nervous.
"Gran gran." Two little voices said when Annette walked into the room. Seth waited in the hall to make sure it was okay he was there.
"Hello my darlings." Annette said.
"Hi mum." Becky said. "I wasn't expecting you until later."
"I know, but I brought someone to see you and the girls." Annette said.
"Who?" Becky asked.
"Seth." Annette said.
"He's here?" Becky asked hopeful.
"He showed up at the house looking for you." Annette said. "I told him what happened and about the girls. He asked to come see you."
"Who is Seth mummy?" A little voice asked.
"He's your daddy." Becky said. "Would you like to meet him?"
"Yes." Both girls said and Seth took that as his cue to enter the room.
"Hello." Seth said.
"Hi." Becky said smiling as their eyes met.
Seth moved over to where she sat and squatted down in front of her.
"I had no idea." He said.
"I know." Becky said cupping his face. "I had no idea."
Seth held her hand to his face and moved to lightly kiss her palm.
"When I didn't hear from you I figured you weren't coming back." Seth said.
"I was." Becky said.
"Mummy." A small girl said.
"Our daughters want to meet you." Becky said.
"And I want to meet them." Seth said turning and sitting on the floor by Becky's legs.
"Willow and Lily this is your daddy, Seth this is Willow Ivy and Lily Ivory." Becky said.
"Hello." Seth said shaking their hands. "You two are so beautiful like your mommy."
"Daddy where have you been?" Willow asked.
"I did not know you two were you or about your mummy's accident." Seth said. "If I did I promise I would've been here."
"Why are you here now?" Lily asked.
"My work brought me to Ireland." Seth said. "I'm a professional wrestler."
"Like mummy?" Willow asked.
"Yes." Seth said. "I work for a company called WWE. We're in town to do some shows."
"Are you going to leave?" Lily asked.
"No." Seth said.
"But your schedule." Becky said.
"I'll work it out, but I've lost to much time already." Seth said. "No more."
Becky nodded understanding what he meant. She too had lost so much time.
Annette left them to spend time together and Seth said he'd bring them home later. Both girls easily opened to him and he felt like he was breathing again.
"They are amazing." Seth said.
"I agree." Becky said as he sat next to her. "We both have missed so much."
"But we still have a life time ahead of us." Seth said.
"We do." Becky said. "I want to know about your life."
"Honestly it's been work, work, work." Seth said. "I'm WWE Universal Champion."
"Universal Champion?" Becky asked.
"A lot has changed with WWE." Seth said. "Brand split, new titles."
"Awe." Becky said. "It must be amazing."
"It can be." Seth said.
"What about outside of work?" She asked.
"I have the gym and now a coffee shop." Seth said.
"Amazing." Becky said. "No girlfriends?"
"I've dated but nothing's worked out." He said. "It's like nothing was meant to fit into my life because this was waiting for me to come."
"Can I ask why you didn't come sooner?" Becky asked.
"Honestly part of it was feeling hurt. Like you left me and not another word. Then I threw myself into work and meaningless relationships and I kinda let myself forget. It was easier to move on and not think about you. Roman and I were talking the other day while working out and he asked me what happened to you because he said it was the last time he saw me happy. I said I didn't know and he suggested I look you up and everything in me said yes it was the right thing to do." Seth said. "I never expected this."
"Me either." She said. "When I woke up I was so scared and lost. Things have slowly come back to me and then I had to learn about the girls."
"I wish I would've known." Seth said.
"Me too." Becky said softly.
"We got them now and they have us." Seth said wrapping his arms around her. "Hey girls, I think mommy needs a cuddle."
Both girls put their crayons down and came over. Seth picked them up and placed them on their laps and they all cuddled together.

"Hello." Seth said when Annette opened the door.
"Worn out?" Annette asked.
"Yes." Seth said as he carried both sleeping girls in on his shoulders. "We took them to the park after dinner."
"Wonderful." Annette said.
She showed him to their room and helped him change them and put them to bed.
"Is it okay if I come back in the morning?" Seth asked.
"Yes." Annette said. "I usually take them over to Becky after they eat at seven."
"I'll be here." Seth said.
"Who's this?" Ken asked coming in from the back.
"Ken this is Seth, he is the girl's da." Annette said. "Me husband Ken."
"Hello." Seth said shaking his hand.
"I did not know you were here." Ken said.
"I showed up today looking for Becky." Seth said. "I had no idea about the accident or the girls."
"Where are Willow and Lily?" Ken asked.
"Down for the night." Annette said. "Seth just brought them home."
"We spent the day with Becky and after dinner we took them to the park." Seth said. "In fact I need to get Becky back to the clinic."
"We'll see you in the morning." Annette said.
Seth nodded and headed out to his car where Becky was dozing.

When they reached the clinic he carried her inside and to her room.
"She looks tuckered out." A nurse said coming in.
"She is." Seth said. "She had a blast with the girls at the park."
"Good, I am glad she is getting stronger." The nurse said.
"Me too." Seth said. "I'll be back in the morning with the girls."
The nurses nodded and Seth kissed Becky's head and left.

"Dude you've been gone all day." Roman said when Seth came into the lobby.
"I know." Seth said.
"What's going on?" Hunter asked.
"Remember Becky Lynch?" Seth asked.
"Yeah, she was going to do NXT but then we never heard from her again." Hunter said. "You two were pretty serious."
"She was planning to come back to the states after getting a new visa but she was hit by a car." Seth said.
"Dude." Roman said.
"She survived but slipped into a coma until about nine months ago." Seth said. "She's awake and recovering but turns out she was pregnant when it happened."
"No." Hunter said.
"I have twin daughters." Seth said showing them the pictures on his phone. "Willow Ivy and Lily Ivory."
"Wow." Both said.
"They look like you." Roman said.
"They do." Seth said.
"This is crazy." Hunter said.
"You're telling me." Seth said.
"Are the feelings still there?" Roman asked.
"Like they never left." Seth said. "It was like nothing worked out with anyone because this was waiting for me."
"Wow." Hunter said. "Do you have a plan?"
"Besides getting some sleep so I can go pick my daughters up in the morning no." Seth said. "I know there is a lot going on but this takes priority over everything."
"I agree." Hunter said. "If we can help let us know, I can change up the showing, give you time."
"Do that." Seth said. "Right now this needs to be my focus, Roman isn't doing much, put him to work."
"I don't mind filling in." Roman said.
"Thanks." Seth said. "But I need to sleep now, I have to get the girls at seven tomorrow."

TBC

(So yes I am back with another story. I am pacing out Different Paths trying to update it weekly since the chapters are longer. As for Raising Gracie I still have plenty written ahead to post there and now this story popped into my head and so please let me know what you think and if you'd like more.)